Editorial on The JSU/AAMU Game

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
In this weeks THEE Times

After three straight losses were they ever real ? A&M hopeful slowly getting off the Maynor train , but Maynor already finessed them for more money, a resume that said championship beside his name , however, there was never the feel of a true champion that the league respected as those who felt they were better and never got the opportunity called “Fluke” . First Gram did them in going undefeated in the Maynor/glass era , then Maynor asked for a scooter and got 61 balled on JSU homecoming , and then famu put up over 500 yards of offense and ran A&M’s title contender hopes away to let’s just have a winning season. With ASU still on the schedule could we see A&M fall another peg in their championship tour ? Adversity has set in, something A&M never dealt with in the spring. Now, the question being answered with another loss today, were they really champions? The answer, they were like in wrestling when the no name with no pull gets his shot for a forgettable reign until the real champion they’re high on comes in. At best, they’re the transitional SWAC champions that folded three straight weeks. OC and DC are on the hot seat… and if the great Maynor isn’t careful he’ll be next to be called to be ran out of Huntsville.

Last edited:
Two of the three losses is my fault, because we didn't get our new wind suits. Nike has every color but Maroon and White.

We bought two sets of Rings National Champs and SWAC Champs. We have a lot of money in our Ring Account. I was looking forward to spending more this year, but we had some folks who were a little bit angry with Coach.

We bought two sets of Rings National Champs and SWAC Champs. We have a lot of money in our Ring Account. I was looking forward to spending more this year, but we had some folks who were a little bit angry with Coach.
Well, yall better use that ring money to pay Jones to come back and coach yall. That would be a wise investment.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back