Editing

I can't seem to find the editing button.

Using firefox on nexus7 2013 lollipop ver..

Same with goggle chrome including not setting like our reply button

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I can't seem to find the editing button.

Using firefox on nexus7 2013 ver..

BD, do you not see the edit link at the bottom of your post to the far left? The "like" and "reply" links will be to the bottom right of the posts.

Check
BD, do you not see the edit link at the bottom of your post to the far left? The "like" and "reply" links will be to the bottom right of the posts.

Check that, I can see the like button now but only see editing when I click the more option button, but there's no content to edit.

I hope this works. (Screenshots)

This happen when I click the quick post reply.

Editing

I am testing the post reply option.

I just edited this post with my mobile device.

Last edited:
I still don't see what the problem is. Try editing/removing your last post and see what happens.

I still don't see what the problem is. Try editing/removing your last post and see what happens.

I simply don't see an edit button. I see report,quote, and reply, but not edit. If you notice my previous screenshot there isn't a quote button at the time of shooting it.

I simply don't see an edit button. I see report,quote, and reply, but not edit. If you notice my previous screenshot there isn't a quote button at the time of shooting it.

Refresh the page and see if the buttons appear now. You may have to clear your cache.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back