Eddie Murphy To Play Rudy Ray Moore In Netflix Pic

One of the best time I had in a night club was when Dolemite was the DJ a Friday in New Orleans. Man that was a funny night, packed club, with some of the best looking people you want to see (which was the norm back in the day)….Good music and a lot of trash talking!....LOL

One of the best time I had in a night club was when Dolemite was the DJ a Friday in New Orleans. Man that was a funny night, packed club, with some of the best looking people you want to see (which was the norm back in the day)….Good music and a lot of trash talking!....LOL
Damn man, you are olllllllllllllldddddddddddd lol Just messing with you. lol

3Abn.gif

Last edited:

I watched and it was pretty good. It was interesting to see how he persevered and the experiences that prompt him.....

I just watched it. Love it.

I knew nothing about Dolemite until I was in the 12th Grade and saw Robin Harris talk about Dolemite in House Party. Shortly afterwards me and my friends rented all the Rudy Ray Moore Movies from our local video store and became fans. That Peetey Wheatstraw movie was the best...LOL

All of the actors were good, especially Wesley Snipes and his portrayal over D'Urville Martin. I could tell that he was an interesting cat from other movies he played in. I don't think he stole Eddie's Oscar worthy scenes but Wesley played the character very well...LOL

Bernie Mack would have killed this. Eddie's voice was too high pitched on those recreated movie scenes or something. I'm so used to dolemite 's delivery. I was impressed more by the chick playing Lady Reed. I enjoyed it

Back