Early pay back for Chinese help? - Kudlow says there could be some ‘positive surprises’ out of next week’s China trade talk

Olde Hornet

Will agent orange give into the Chinese to get them to make up dirt on Biden's son?
:tiptoe:

Kudlow says there could be some ‘positive surprises’ out of next week’s China trade talks
:popcorn:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/04/kud...ises-out-of-next-weeks-china-trade-talks.html

Key Points

“There could be positive surprises coming out of these talks,” Kudlow said. “I’m not predicting. I’m just saying don’t rule that out. There could be some positive surprises.”
Trade negotiators from the U.S. and China are set to resume trade negotiations on Oct.10 in Washington.
However, Kudlow said the U.S. strong support of Hong Kong’s protests for democracy could have a negative impact on the talks.

White House economic advisor Larry Kudlow said Friday “positive surprises” could emerge from the trade talks between the U.S. and China next week in Washington.

“There could be positive surprises coming out of these talks,” Kudlow said in a interview with Bloomberg TV on Friday. “I’m not predicting. I’m just saying don’t rule that out. There could be some positive surprises.”

“Coming into this, China has been buying some commodities. A small amount, but perhaps a good sign,” Kudlow said.

Trade negotiators from the U.S. and China are set to resume principal-level trade negotiations on Oct.10 in Washington. Tensions have risen recently as reports revealed Trump administration officials are deliberating ways to limit U.S. investors’ portfolio flows into China, including delisting Chinese companies from American stock exchanges. White House trade policy director Peter Navarro denied the reports however, calling them “fake news.”

Back