Earle Since You Wanna Open Your Mouth: Come Catch This Bet

The Founder

You heard it here first! The 2017 Bayou Class will feature another upset. SU will defeat GSU and Austin Howard will have a banner day passing!

Since you wanna let BlueDog and them other yellas pub your head up to talk out of the side of your neck....

If GSU wins you have put up a nice Grambling "G" as your avatar and take that ugly blue mess down.

IF SU wins (wins won't happen) I will put that sickining "SU" crap as mine.

It has to stay up until after the Celebration Bowl.

Since you wanna let BlueDog and them other yellas pub your head up to talk out of the side of your neck....

If GSU wins you have put up a nice Grambling "G" as your avatar and take that ugly blue mess down.

IF SU wins (wins won't happen) I will put that sickining "SU" crap as mine.

It has to stay up until after the Celebration Bowl.

This is my first time visiting the Smack Boars in over 20 years, and even this visit was by mistake. I did not know I was on this forum, but while here, I noticed my name and opened up the thread. Although I am late, I could not have taken you up on that bet because I absolutely could never never never ever claim anything GSU over SU! You meed not respond because I most likely will not see it. This is my first post ever in the smack forum.

This is my first time visiting the Smack Boars in over 20 years, and even this visit was by mistake. I did not know I was on this forum, but while here, I noticed my name and opened up the thread. Although I am late, I could not have taken you up on that bet because I absolutely could never never never ever claim anything GSU over SU! You meed not respond because I most likely will not see it. This is my first post ever in the smack forum.

Not respond...man SU sucks as usual!!!! This the smack board....LOL....

This is my first time visiting the Smack Boars in over 20 years, and even this visit was by mistake. I did not know I was on this forum, but while here, I noticed my name and opened up the thread. Although I am late, I could not have taken you up on that bet because I absolutely could never never never ever claim anything GSU over SU! You need not respond because I most likely will not see it. This is my first post ever in the smack forum.

Back