Dumb ARSE Kids!!!!!!

Dr. Sweet NUPE

Ok, everyone knows that I smoke Cigars. It's like a daily occurance. So yesterday after getting my shoes shined I go to my hangout in Pentagon City Mall, Georgetown Tobacco. As you all know you have to be 18 to by tobacco.

Kids these days are freaking DUMB!!!! While I was enjoying the view of beautiful women and a couple of cigars these kids walk in. The manager who is Black and a retired Marine immediately ask them in a stern voice, "Are you 18."

Two of the guys respond no and one says I am but they're not. The manager proceeds to ask him for his ID. The kid says it's in the hotel. The manager says, "Go back to the hotel and get it." The kid says, "How about I call my mom." The manager waves goodbye. This TIHS happens on a daily basis. Kids these days act like we were never their age. The problem is they're STUPID.

YEA, I said it kids these days think they know so much until they don't even freaking think. DUMB ARSE KIDS!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
Ok, everyone knows that I smoke Cigars. It's like a daily occurance. So yesterday after getting my shoes shined I go to my hangout in Pentagon City Mall, Georgetown Tobacco. As you all know you have to be 18 to by tobacco.

Kids these days are freaking DUMB!!!! While I was enjoying the view of beautiful women and a couple of cigars these kids walk in. The manager who is Black and a retired Marine immediately ask them in a stern voice, "Are you 18."

Two of the guys respond no and one says I am but they're not. The manager proceeds to ask him for his ID. The kid says it's in the hotel. The manager says, "Go back to the hotel and get it." The kid says, "How about I call my mom." The manager waves goodbye. This TIHS happens on a daily basis. Kids these days act like we were never their age. The problem is they're STUPID.

YEA, I said it kids these days think they know so much until they don't even freaking think. DUMB ARSE KIDS!!!!!

lol...dang thats messed up!!!

Back