Dropping It Like Its Hot In Jack Town

TruBluJAG

Smooth as ICE '06' Style
Your boy TBJ was in Jack Town on Saturday at a club called "Frelons" (spelling) in Downtown Jackson.

Bruh, look-a-here, they had some fine ARSE Puddins in their.

I have a new respect for Jack Town. :eek:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
One udder ting, mon

The correct spelling is "Freelon's", which is the restaurant on the other side. The club is called "The Groove". But "Freelons" is acceptable for both.:D

Originally posted by Robber

Aaaaaah how would we know if we saw you if we don't know who you are???:) :D :cool:

i'd be that super chick, chillin in da cut w/ da girls and a couple of drinks!!!! you can't miss us cuz we gone kick it regardless!!!

now reverse that question!!!!

Originally posted by BluBlood
Robber what street is that on downtown?

That would be Mill Street. Right across from those old Jitney warehouses. Are you familiar with Chokwe Lamumba and Harvey Freelons law office? It's right behind there.

Harvey owns the joint. Hence the name.

Originally posted by eminentJSUtiger

i'd be that super chick, chillin in da cut w/ da girls and a couple of drinks!!!! you can't miss us cuz we gone kick it regardless!!!

Well now....THAT certainly narrows it down, doesn't it? :rolleyes: :D

I guess not.... ::shruggin' shoulders::

Especially since it would be a lot more easier for a "stranger" to recognize you as "robber" in public, as opposed to someone who isn't "as known" yet. :D

You gotta make yourself known at least once! ;)

BluBlood....send help. :p

oh sure, talk about a sista when she steps away for a few days.... since you really wanna know....be a lil more formal cuz....i ain't bout to post my biz to a Robber(grabbing purse)!!! and Ntelekt.....got something on ya mind? no seriously, we will probably be dropping by tonight so if you are sitting near a window look for a Rodeo w/ Tennessee tags with about 4 guls stepping out, but if not i will catch you later. if ya kick it, just holla at ya girl.

Originally posted by eminentJSUtiger
oh sure, talk about a sista when she steps away for a few days.... since you really wanna know....be a lil more formal cuz....i ain't bout to post my biz to a Robber(grabbing purse)!!! and Ntelekt.....got something on ya mind? no seriously, we will probably be dropping by tonight so if you are sitting near a window look for a Rodeo w/ Tennessee tags with about 4 guls stepping out, but if not i will catch you later. if ya kick it, just holla at ya girl.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back