Dr. Umar Johnson: Accepted by Whites/ Joe Biden/ Blacks Who Don't Care

I haven't checked out the linked yet but these days when I see or think of Umar Johnson, I can't help but to think of this infamous quote by Ordell Robbie in, "Jackie Brown." --> What the f___ happened to you, man? Your a__ used to be beautiful!

Last edited:

What did or didn't he do?
The 9:47-10:54 mark sums up my feelings about Umar. His messages with regards to Black Empowerment was always good to me. Somewhere along the way, he has gotten caught up in his ego, petty and unnecessary beefs, and his own unwillingness to accept suggestions and help to get his school started with all the money that he has raised. So it has gotten harder for me to take him seriously. In recent years, when he is asked simple questions about why the school hasn't been built, he gets offensive and sensitive with peeps in spite of their sincerity. There are other videos that allegedly reveal why the school itself hasn't happened but I won't go there. Nevertheless, I hope his vision of the school comes to past. l will give if he proves my suspicions wrong. -->

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VenXgSB2QO0

Last edited:
Back