Dr. McClelleand's Ambitious Vision for SWAC

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We have to look towards the future. He needs to be teaching and training someone RIGHT NOW, to further his vision in case he encounters any unforeseen circumstances. Far too many times in our culture, we've scrambled to fill voids instead of having someone ready to step in and continue the process. To me, his plan is THE PLAN and it needs to be nurtured and protected AT ALL COSTS.

We have to look towards the future. He needs to be teaching and training someone RIGHT NOW, to further his vision in case he encounters any unforeseen circumstances. Far too many times in our culture, we've scrambled to fill voids instead of having someone ready to step in and continue the process. To me, his plan is THE PLAN and it needs to be nurtured and protected AT ALL COSTS.

Preach, it is cultural, we do all too often fail to leave someone in place so progress can carry on. Hopefully, your words are being heeded.

This!

...praying prosperity over brother. I know a GREAT partner and the perfect person......who, by the way, would need NO teaching or training.:)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I just hope SWAC leadership, both athletically and academically, realizes what the temperature of the nation is right now, and takes full advantage of the opportunities available to Black instiutions and enterprises. Opportunities exist right now that might not be there even 6 months hence. Corporate entities, large and small, seem willing to do their "part" to help advance the cause of American blackness. Emblematic of this ideal is the nation's oldest law firm, founded in 1783, partnering with the SU Law School to provide mentorship opportunities to new graduates.

from listening to interviews.... Jason Cables is the man.

Agreed. As he said, he's been given a Ferrari. He has to see how it drives. He hasn't even took out the owner's manual LOL.

Back