Dr. McClelleand's Ambitious Vision for SWAC

I was just too out done when I found out that we wasn't making any money off the SCG in Houston. Dr. McClelleands is looking like the SWAC version of Obama. I really want to know what did Duer Sharp do for the SWAC. I hearing good things and a great vision from McClelland and he has only been the commissioner for 3 years. One thing I can say is that if the SWAC goes to FBS I can see 5 programs that will be in serious trouble.

(1) ULM - Louisiana-Monroe being FBS is the only thing that kept recruits going there instead of Grambling. Since ULM moved up to FBS in 1994 they have only had 1 winning season, four .500 seasons, and 21 losing seasons. But people want to clown Valley.

(2) Texas St. Texas St. moved up FBS in 2012 and only had 1 winning season and 1 500 season since then. Before they even moved up they was average to above average at best in the Southland. I don't see what recruiting advantage they would have over Prairie View.

(3) Louisiana Tech - They are a better program than ULM but Grambling is a nationally know program.

(4) ULL - Louisiana-Lafayette been doing good lately but with SU being FBS SU would have all of Central and South Louisiana locked down.

(5) USM - There is no way I could see a recruit picking USM over Jackson St. if the SWAC moves up If USM was the same program that they were over 10 years ago they would be in the AAC. Yet they are to the point where they can't win CUSA and they are letting other programs in the conference pass them by thinking their name is going to win them games and recruits..

Add utsa and unt-denton to that txst guy.

Youth here are programmed remarkably well to hate and have disdain for their own. A bunch of 17/18 y/o black klansmen and klanswomen here; easy to identify, just close your eyes and listen to their negative rhetoric.

They shelve their ignorance at various times so they can enjoy a PV or sTu HC’ing or off-shoot party to be near a bunch of their own and then return to their respective campuses to hide from billy-hank, trevor, karen, and becky‘nem who wants to humiliate, demean, and toast their raggedy black azz, unless they desire to be entertained or guilt the blacks to teach them the latest dance. :D lol

$10/month for a SWAC app/digital content and original programming doesn't look like a bad deal ...

Hell, just having halftimes available live and for later playback would be fine for some people.

I'll pass, I don't pay that much for HBO or my sports package and they give me more shows/games to watch on a nightly basis with a better production. I'll do $5/month just to donate to the cause and get them going.

I'll pass, I don't pay that much for HBO or my sports package and they give me more shows/games to watch on a nightly basis with a better production. I'll do $5/month just to donate to the cause and get them going.

If you're an AT&T customer, you automatically get HBO and HBO Max LOL

Back