Dr. McClelland on Mike Prince Show

Must you be so cruel? Did you not know that AAMU is "the basketball school?" LOL
That same "basketball school" had some good OOC wins for the SWAC last year beating Troy, JxSU, and UNA while starting 5 freshmen. Those 3 victories were the most D1 OOC wins than ANY OTHER SWAC TEAM had... so yuck it up.

Like @DAHILL said, we are not the same. Lol

That same "basketball school" had some good OOC wins for the SWAC last year beating Troy, JxSU, and UNA while starting 5 freshmen. Those 3 victories were the most D1 OOC wins than ANY OTHER SWAC TEAM had... so yuck it up.

Like @DAHILL said, we are not the same. Lol

Yeah, AAMU is one powerful basketball entity. Let those 2 games ahead of MVSU & UAPB serve notice that you all aren't playing around and "not the same!" I am not sure what he was thinking but "doggone tootin" better take it back! LOL

1593919805322.png

Last edited:

Hurting in every sport but sure as hell managed to sweep AAMU in basketball with a first year coach and a mashup unit of players.

Completely shut down your (non mobile) NFL bound QB in the second half last year with your 1st team still in with a 2nd year coach. That DL that was 15th in FCS in sacks (only A&T finished higher among HBCUs) returns the leading sacker in the SWAC. We will see how much of a jump our freshman make to their sophomore year plus the JUCO fill in players

I'm a realistic but I'm sure as hell not dumb. By the way, AAMU with their $13 mil budget has an empty trophy case (pre-COVID) like Valley so I feel safe in saying that you in no position to have a "holier than thou" attitude towards Valley especially in basketball (enjoy sitting at home next year)

WE struggling in basketball.... we kicked your ass in EVERY other sport... women's basketball, volleyball, football, track, tennis.. hell everything else. So if those two basketball wins that didn't even get in the tournament excite you then more power to you. Football... STOP ... you were 2-9... I could care less about individual stats... You have the worst athletic department in the SWAC and have for a LONG time.

Yeah, AAMU is one powerful basketball entity. Let those 2 games ahead of MVSU & UAPB serve notice that you all aren't playing around and "not the same!" I am not sure what he was thinking but "doggone tootin" better take it back! LOL

View attachment 10146
No one's denying that AAMU's men's bball team has been down. We'll be the FIRST to admit it. See, that's the difference between us and y'all. Ain't nothing to get defensive over. It happens to all programs no matter who you are. Doesn't change the fact that we faired better OOC-wise than any other SWAC program. But keep poking your chest out on being "SWAC-good".

Anyway, back on topic...

Back