Dont know how many of you belong to this group

Years ago I used to be a member, only becasue the shooting club I was a member of, made it a requirement if you wanted a membership discount ($50 vs $100).
The NRA was supposedly known to support CCP holders done wrong by law enforcement, but after the Philando Castile shooting, and the NRA didn't support Philando, who was a CCP holder. I didn't renew and I stopped being a member of that club. I'm glad they're going under water, they don't care about the average person and they need a Bogeyman to scare white people, so they'll buy more guns and ammo and then they can act like a savior, trying to protect the 2A Rights, when in reality all they care about in money, they're lobbyists.

Years ago I used to be a member, only becasue the shooting club I was a member of, made it a requirement if you wanted a membership discount ($50 vs $100).
The NRA was supposedly known to support CCP holders done wrong by law enforcement, but after the Philando Castile shooting, and the NRA didn't support Philando, who was a CCP holder. I didn't renew and I stopped being a member of that club. I'm glad they're going under water, they don't care about the average person and they need a Bogeyman to scare white people, so they'll buy more guns and ammo and then they can act like a savior, trying to protect the 2A Rights, when in reality all they care about in money, they're lobbyists.
I never joined.

Back