Don't cry, dry your eye

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
This is what I call a sorry excuse for a man. Brother man was accused of trying to rape his nanny. She was in the room with his kids...he walked in arse naked trying to get a piece. Now he gets sentenced to jail and is crying like a little BBBEEEEEOOOOTTTTCCCCCHHHHH. Talking about he cheated over his wife. He's sorry. Knee-Gro is only sorry because he got busted. If you do the crime, be prepared to do the crime.

a_patterson_hi.jpg

GW send help

That's just sick!
Let's see if he struts around his cell naked trying to get a peice!
(...more like trying to save his arse.)

....and they sentenced him during NBA playoff time too! How disgraceful!

btn_nba_com.gif

<font size=1> "NBA Excitement, I love this game!"
He'll be loving another game by the time they let him out!</font>

He plays for the Seattle Sonics. I think his last name is Patterson. Oh, well so he tried to hit it!!!!! I guess he got what was coming to him, but I'm not too worried about if he does. Now if it was rape that was one thing. But if he was trying to holla that's something else. But just walking in naked was kinda extreme.

Once again....

I do not understand this crime...why must one rape? Isn't enuff @ss being given away already?:rolleyes:

So sad.:(

This is funny..

The nanny walked in the bedroom he was in and he was butt arse naked...

The he said ..

<font size = 10>Hey, Let's Do It!</font>

This is funny, that mofo is crying, but he only got 15 days in jail. The rest of his sentence is suspended! So what the hell is he crying for!

Ruben Patternson.

He played for Cincinnati (one of Bob Huggins' boys) when I was there finishing up grad school.

Regards.

Back