Don't Be Deceived!!: 'U.S. to Weigh Computer Chip Implant'

SlickPartna

Client & Player President
I'm sure most of us are already aware of the 'Signs of the End Times', right?

...ya know, like Get your house in order!
Well, if your not... here's one of them>>

-Holla
Slick

'The Floor is now open for discussion'

------------------------------------------------
Wednesday February 27 3:18 AM ET

U.S. to Weigh Computer Chip Implant
By CHRISTOPHER NEWTON, Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON (AP) - The science of security may soon get under your skin.

A Florida technology company is preparing to seek government approval for a computer ID chip that would be implanted inside the body and could be used to store everything from secret codes to sensitive medical information.

Applied Digital Solutions' new ``VeriChip'' is another sign that Sept. 11 has catapulted the effort to secure America into a realm with uncharted possibilities - and also new fears for privacy.

``The problem is that you always have to think about what the device will be used for tomorrow,'' said Lee Tien, a senior attorney for the Electronic Frontier Foundation, a privacy advocacy group.

``It's what we call function creep. At first a device is used for applications we all agree are good but then it slowly is used for more than it was intended,'' he said.

The company also is developing another implant device that would work in conjunction with the VeriChip to allow satellite tracking of an individual's every movement. The tracker is already attracting interest across the globe for tasks like foiling kidnappings, the company says.

Applied Digital, based in Palm Beach, Fla., says it soon will begin the process of getting Food and Drug Administration approval for the VeriChip, and intends to limit its marketing to companies that ensure its human use is voluntary.

``The line in the sand that we draw is that the use of the VeriChip would always be voluntarily,'' said Keith Bolton, chief technology officer and a vice president at Applied Digital. ``We would never provide it to a company that intended to coerce people to use it.''

More than a decade ago, Applied bought a competing company, Destron Fearing, which had been making chips implanted in animals. Those chips were bought mainly by animal owners wanting to provide another way for pound workers to identify a lost pet.

Chips for humans aren't that much different.

But company officials say they were hesitant to market the chips for people because of ethical questions - until the Sept. 11 terror attacks.

``It's a sad time ... when people have to wonder whether it's safe in their own country,'' Bolton said.

The makers of the chip also foresee it being used to help emergency workers, for instance, diagnose a lost Alzheimer's patient or access an unconscious patient's medical history.

Getting the implant would go something like this:

A person or company buys the chip from Applied Digital for about $200 and the company encodes it with the desired information. The person seeking the implant takes the tiny device - about the size of a grain of rice, to their doctor, who can insert it with a large needle device.

The doctor monitors the device for several weeks to make sure it doesn't move and that no infection develops.

The device has no power supply, rather it contains a millimeter-long magnetic coil that is activated when a scanning device is run across the skin above it. A tiny transmitter on the chip sends out the data.

Without a scanner, the chip cannot be read. Applied Digital plans to give away chip readers to hospitals and ambulance companies, in hopes they'll become standard equipment.

The chip has drawn attention from several religious groups.

Theologian and author Terry Cook said he worries the identification chip could be the ``mark of the beast,'' an identifying mark that all people will be forced to wear just before the end times, according to the Bible.

Applied Digital has consulted theologians and appeared on the religious television program the ``700 Club'' to assure viewers the chip didn't fit the biblical description of the mark because it is under the skin and hidden from view.

Even with the privacy and religious concerns, some are eager to use the product.

Jeff Jacobs in Coral Springs, Fla., has contacted the company in hopes of becoming the first person to purchase the chip.

Jacobs suffers from a number of serious allergies and wants to make sure medical personnel can diagnose him.

``They would know who to contact, they would know what medications I'm on, and it's quite a few,'' he said. ``They would know what I'm allergic to, what kind of operations I've had and where there might be problems.''

--------------------------------------------------------

* Reference Link: Yahoo! News

* Reference Biblical Notes:

Revelations, Chapter 13

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

--------------------------------------------------

I have known about the chips in pets for years. So this does not come at a surprise.

Big brother is definitely watching you. What was the quote from Ben Franklin on safety and security? Was it "if a society gives up its freedom for safety, it is neither safe nor secure?" I am not sure but think that it is something like that.

Hmmmmm..........interesting:idea: Preciate the info bruh, that's something definitely not to take lightly. (thinking to self......SHOOOOOT, AINT NO CHIP GOING IN ME. ):smh:

Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
Hmmmmm..........interesting:idea: Preciate the info bruh, that's something definitely not to take lightly. (thinking to self......SHOOOOOT, AINT NO CHIP GOING IN ME. ):smh:

I'm with you that...
I'll just have to be the one to set off a the Revolution,
(if it hadn't already started yet before they came to me with that mess.)

:mad: > :argue: > :redhot: > :uzi:

Armageddon!!!!

Originally posted by EB
I have known about the chips in pets for years. So this does not come at a surprise.

Big brother is definitely watching you. What was the quote from Ben Franklin on safety and security? Was it "if a society gives up its freedom for safety, it is neither safe nor secure?" I am not sure but think that it is something like that.

No this is nothing new, but it amazes me sometimes on how the media just puts in out there right in your face.

I have to think... Do they know what they're actually saying, or Is it that they are blinded to what is being staged with the things that going on.

Uh oh...

I wouldn't look at this instance alone to mean that Jesus is about to return. When it happens, you'll know it (bunches of people will disappear - the Rapture). But no one will know before then.

But this is cause for some concern. I think it could be a good thing if used properly. But someone will abuse it the first chance they get. I hope they take some SERIOUS PRECAUTIONS before slipping it into everyone's hands.

I'd need some more convincing before I get the needle :uhoh:

Re: Uh oh...

Originally posted by kevdawg
I wouldn't look at this instance alone to mean that Jesus is about to return. When it happens, you'll know it (bunches of people will disappear - the Rapture). But no one will know before then.

But this is cause for some concern. I think it could be a good thing if used properly. But someone will abuse it the first chance they get. I hope they take some SERIOUS PRECAUTIONS before slipping it into everyone's hands.

I'd need some more convincing before I get the needle :uhoh:

You'll need 'some more convincing'???
'It could be a good thing if used properly'....

C'mon man!!

No, this is does not mean Jesus is coming back RIGHT NOW...
I'm simply saying that this is a Sign of the EndTimes... without a doubt.

More thinks have happened other than this incident that are related to the End Times... this is simply something that has resurfaced... just like CLONING.

Question: Would you get cloned??
It could be a good thing if used properly???

NOT!

You just don't do everything... don't be deceived.

This all has is a 'means to a end'...
and what do you think the end result will be???

:(

There have been MANY signs of the end times...

It started when Jesus was crucified.

All I'm saying is you don't need to be suspicious just cause things like this arise. Think of the benefits this could have - just like they said in the article. If you arrive in a hospital unconscious, this could help identify you and tell the doctors necessary info about your health status. Yes, you're wallet could tell them who you are too, but it sure would be easier to obtain necessary medical info on you. Oh, yeah, it can & probably will be abused; that's why I won't be first in line. But it can have possibilities. That technology isn't evil in itself - it's what people do with it.

BTW, what has cloning to do with the end times? It's wrong, but does that mean we're any closer simply because of that?

And dude, I know EXACTLY what will happen in the end. And Praise God for it :)

Good... no doubt.
But, I'm not even considering having the tracking device put in my hand or head.

But, It doesn't matter anyway... cause IT'S GONNA HAPPEN REGARDLESS. So it's written.

Now when the 'Rapture' will actually take place... I don't know?
You may... you think you may... I don't know.

When will people of the world be forced to have the 'mark of the beast' implanted in their hand or forehead??? I don't know...

All I know is that it's mentioned that the world will be deceived, and I ain't trying to hear nothing about a 'Human Computer Chip' and all it's good benefits. ...that's out.

Cloning... it's nothing mentioned that I can find, but I know that ain't Godly!

What's your input?

Read my post again

I have NO IDEA when the Rapture happens. I'll never claim to know. No one does. But after that, God has laid out in the Bible what will happen and when. That's why you know about the mark. I'm still reading through it all myself, but the Bible's the source.

I agree, cloning is ungodly. And there are lots of issues of privacy and right & wrong dealing with these chips under your skin. All I'm saying is be mindful, but don't be paranoid.

I've been following this for quite sometime......and I always associated this type of "chip implant technology" as the mark of the beast......

Well Slick........you've got another recruit. Nothing goes in me.... (except food, medicine, and good alcohol.....;) )

I'll be dayumed if they know my every movement......that's a violation of one's free will. How easy will it be for "the powers that really be" to find more ways to destroy us as a people....

And then they say it's voluntary.......Yeah right, voluntary my azz. It'll be a cold day in "L" before I submit to such blasphemy...... :mad:

This is evidence that they're trying to implement The New World Order..........

Back