Donnie McClurkin

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yeah, he spoke at my mom's church 4 yrs ago & did a concert at JSU 3 yrs ago & candidly spoke about it. I've also read his book "Eternal Victim, Eternal Victor"

Yeah, we knew it. He has been very open about the subject for a number of years now...as well as his work to see folks delivered from the trauma of homosexuality.

Nothing but applause from me.

?A seed had been planted--a seed of homosexuality that I would struggle with for many years to come. I was not born with these sexual tendencies. It wasn't chromosomal and had nothing to do with my DNA. These tendencies surfaced because a broken man thrust an 8-year-old boy into this whirlwind. Thus my first sexual relationship was with a man. Before I could ever know the purpose or pleasure of a woman, have my first date or even my first kiss, the wound was inflicted, and the seed was planted.?

At least he knows what he's facing and has been convicted in his heart. I pray that he can help others.

dacontinent said:
Yeah, we knew it. He has been very open about the subject for a number of years now...as well as his work to see folks delivered from the trauma of homosexuality.

Nothing but applause from me.

Co-Sign..

There is nothing that God can't do. He delivered this man not only from the demon spirit of homosexuality but from cancer. Praise God!

Yeah, I knew about his past and that God has delivered him. I definitely applaud his efforts.

I wonder if that's his only reason for supporting the Repubs.

Back