Donald Trump's "Apprentice"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't heard about a lawsuit either but w/her coming back these should get even more "interesting." :ebrow: :ebrow: :ebrow:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
MACHIAVELLI said:
Omarosa.CUT.gif

SHE'S Baaaaaaaaack!!!

Who's back?

I missed last nights show......

I don't know who's back either. Missed last night's show as well. Only saw Troy going downstairs and Kwame going upstairs.

I was watching the news here last night and on one of the local radio stations, they were having a April fools joke on the morning show. They had brought in Sam and Erica to do the show. Omarosa was supposed to be there also, but when she found out Erica was there, she said OHHHH NOOOO!!! :redhot: I think they tried to talk to her and get her to come on in, but she had ehlleh No, and turned the limo around and went back to the airport. :angry:

MACHIAVELLI said:
Omarosa.CUT.gif

SHE'S Baaaaaaaaack!!!
yeeelp and take that Mr.BayouBandit03 :lmao:

I heard on the The Tom Joyner Show this morning that NBC is bringing her back because after she was fired, the ratings went down hill.

pbla said:
yeeelp and take that Mr.BayouBandit03 :lmao:

I heard on the The Tom Joyner Show this morning that NBC is bringing her back because after she was fired, the ratings went down hill.

To me she didn't make the show get any better ratings than anyone else did. I think she deserved to be fired when she did, especially after she ran back in the board room crying about what was about to happen.

Fiyah said:
To me she didn't make the show get any better ratings than anyone else did. I think she deserved to be fired when she did, especially after she ran back in the board room crying about what was about to happen.

That was one of the things that disappointed me about her. I wonder why she lost her cool like that.

pbla said:
That was one of the things that disappointed me about her. I wonder why she lost her cool like that.

Maybe she's a mole?

One of Trumps employees thrown in there to make a little havack(sp).

GOt to catch the show on CNBC the other night and all I can say is Hmmmmm.
It shole nuff looks shady that this guy shows back up with no folow up calls to give that kind of bid. I'm suprise that it didn't even come out in the board room that they(losing team) actually had 2 bids and if they could have booked more than 1 event they would have had 2 events for a total of about $68,000. They may have been able to bring in 3 events for that magnificent suite(it was awesome). Rumor has it that Kwami has won the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back