Donald Trump's "Apprentice"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by pbla
I could'nt believe Omarosa broke down like that. I thought she was trying to get Trump's sympathy w/that move :lol:

On the project they had selling that art, they would have fared better if they had invited night club owners to purchase that Gothic art.
yeah, that crap was going for $4K a pop. She gotta raw deal cause she was the only one who didn't wanna go w/that artist. Kwamie and his risk taking...... :uzi:

Oh BayouBandit03, Omarosa is still fine :D Checkin' her out on Leno tonight :ebrow:
:nod2: :nod2: :nod2:

Originally posted by FAB5
:nod2: :nod2: :nod2:
Thanks for the heads up.

This sistah need to be on the big screen.Sophistcated, arrogant, stuck-up, sarcastic and fine.Dang, a brotha can only take so much. ;)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This sistah need to be on the big screen.Sophistcated, arrogant, stuck-up, sarcastic and fine.Dang, a brotha can only take so much. ;)

Y'KNOW?!?!?!?!?!?!? :lol: :emlaugh: :D :nod:

The only big screen she needs to be on is mine. She wasn't thinking long term. Grab a bite and get in a cab. She would have had a leg to stand on. She was the only one that sold any art. She would still be on the show.

Originally posted by BayouBandit03
Also..........whoever thinks Omarosa is Phine needs to examine their head.... that sistah looks like a DRAG QUEEN!!!!!!
:shades: :lol:

I'm a day late & a $1 short - I just found out Omarosa got the boot. I knew it wouldn't be long. :eek:

Dang, I missed it.

I said, after that apartment renovation, that she would be gone the next time her team didn't win.

With that combination you might just end up smacking her around all the time. Cuz u know she will alwayz b startin something. You wont b able to do nothing with out her saying something smart. :mad:

She seems like tha type to tell u what to do in the bed. (Giving Intructions). " Oh that's not it..... No, not there......Up some.....a lil to the left.......Harder...Faster....Deeper.:lol:

Then she wants to handle all the finances and give u an allowance.:redhot:

I must admit she was a lil suttle this week, but it was a lil too late.

Also you only like her becuz of her JAW BONE!!!!:lmao:

All else is an excuse to cover that.......:cool:

Originally posted by Fortitude
:shades: :lol:

I'm a day late & a $1 short - I just found out Omarosa got the boot. I knew it wouldn't be long. :eek:

She and Camille got the boot during the same week! :mad:

Originally posted by BayouBandit03
With that combination you might just end up smacking her around all the time. Cuz u know she will alwayz b startin something. You wont b able to do nothing with out her saying something smart. :mad:

Also you only like her becuz of her JAW BONE!!!!:lmao:

:lmao: :dizzy:

Originally posted by EB
Here's her site.

www.omarosa.com

Thanks EB. After reading her bio, she aint hurting for no exposure. This show was just another stepping stone for her. Hell she already done worked with Clinton and Gore when they were in the White House. I would say she's well connected. :nod2:

im mad that she relates herself to Optimus Prime. :mad:

Quote Taken From Omarosa.com

What cartoon character do you most relate to and why?
"The cartoon character that I most relate to is Optimus Prime from the 'The Transformers'. Optimus Prime is the leader of the Transformers and works as a powerful force of goodness, courage and wisdom in the battle against the evil Decepticons. He first tries to find peaceful solutions to conflicts, but when battle lines are drawn, he becomes a fierce warrior capable of overpowering vast enemy forces to achieve his goals. I used to watch this cartoon when I was little with my brothers and sister and we loved it!"

Comments may have been edited

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
MACHIAVELLI said:
Who's next?

I think that Kwame is gonna be gone soon. He has been flying under the radar for weeks. I really don't see how he had made it this far.

I like Troy...I hope he wins, but I got a feeling that amy has a slight edge since she has been on the winning team so many times.

Nick is a jerk.

Omarosa.CUT.gif

SHE'S Baaaaaaaaack!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back