Donald Trump's "Apprentice"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by BayouBandit03
Im glad that asian girl is gone. next it needs to be Omarosa.

I saw my first show tonight. Omarosa sure does have quick healing powers when it comes to headaches.

When they were renovating the apartment, I was saying that the team the Asian girl was on better win or she will be gone. Everybody, including the workers they bought in was looking at her like "Please get the F away from me." Got on everybody's nerves.:)

The Black girl better "soften" up. If she don't, the next time her team lose they are going to gang up on her like they did the Asian girl.

PS: BOUT DAMM TIME A TEAM LED BY MEN WON ..................... SHAT. :p

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
That black girl is a trip. She knows that little bit of plaster didn't hurt her head. Somebody's gonna drop-kick her arse.

Omarosa's my girl but she cuts her own throat every week. Yep...her team better keep winning or she'll be "outta the suite and hitting the street." :emlaugh: :lol: :D

Originally posted by Fortitude
That black girl is a trip. She knows that little bit of plaster didn't hurt her head. Somebody's gonna drop-kick her arse.

Ain't it tha truth. But you know how we ;) are .... anything to get the day off.:bawling: :bawling:

She worked in the White House ............... You know she ain't trying to paint no wall's.:lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by jstate83
Ain't it tha truth. But you know how we ;) are .... anything to get the day off.:bawling: :bawling:

She worked in the White House ............... You know she ain't trying to paint no wall's.:lmao: :lmao:
:lmao:

So that's why she act like that. Omarosa trip me out when she held a meeting while everybody was working.

But sistah girl is fine though. :D

Man I think that red head SOB should hav gotton the boot. I can honestly say im learning a lil bit about how business is conducted. I wonder if he is still selling trump ice. I wouldnt mind buying some. However Trump Ice sounds like an alcoholic beverage though......:D

Also..........whoever thinks Omarosa is Phine needs to examine their head.... that sistah looks like a DRAG QUEEN!!!!!!

Man I think that red head SOB should hav gotton the boot. I can honestly say im learning a lil bit about how business is conducted. I wonder if he is still selling trump ice. I wouldnt mind buying some. However Trump Ice sounds like an alcoholic beverage though......:D

Also..........whoever thinks Omarosa is Phine needs to examine their head.... that sistah looks like a DRAG QUEEN!!!!!!
:lmao:

The losing group, should have listened to the dark haired dude, don't know his name, but he was on point on how to sale Trump Ice. After being in sales, I knew businesses would definitely like his deal better than the others.

The winners Protege' need to buy the Iowa dude dinner every day. If it were not for him, they would have lost big time. My girl Omarosa can't sell, but she is still PHINE MR. BayouBandit03.
I can't help it I love dark skin sistahs.;)

whoever thinks Omarosa is Phine needs to examine their head.... that sistah looks like a DRAG QUEEN!!!!!!

BB3...you may need to have your vision examined, that sister is tight to death FINE!!! She has a jacked up personality and attitude (which takes away) but still.....
The tribe has spoken!:ebrow:

<CENTER>DONALD TRUMP</center>
<center>Erica!</center>

<center>ERICA</CENTER>
<CENTER>Don't say it Mr. Trump.</center>

<center>DONALD TRUMP</CENTER>
<CENTER>You're Fired!</center>

:lmao: :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Did you see how the reward for the winning team went down?

The Project leader gets to pick two of her buddies and leaves the bro' and sis' behind. Why couldn't they have taken TWO helicopter trips? Is Trump all of a sudden getting cheap?

By the way Omarosa is a nice looking sister. I don't see her waiting around for some suitor to ask her out.

Originally posted by pbla
<CENTER>DONALD TRUMP</center>
<center>Erica!</center>
<center>ERICA</CENTER>
<CENTER>Don't say it Mr. Trump.</center>
<center>DONALD TRUMP</CENTER>
<CENTER>You're Fired!</center>

Easily the funniest moment of the show so far!.:lol: :swink: :emlaugh:

Omarosa..........................YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Joyner said that Trump would never fire her during Black History Month. The Drama Queen got the boot. It was time.

Now hopefullly Heidi will be next.

Originally posted by Killer Bees
Tonight's episode was off the chain. I am glad Omarosa is gone.

That's an understatement..... That Biotch was CRAZY!!! Did you see how she just barged up in the board room? Donald Trump was like WTF!!!! My mouth just dropped..... However im glad the biotch iz gone too. That was long over due.

Kwamie played that situation smart. He said what he had to say and shut his mouth. Heidi needs to get gone. Omarosa well, she was blessed by women winning, that she made it this far.

I could'nt believe Omarosa broke down like that. Totally lost her composure. But I knew she was gone last week. The clue was in the preview when Donald Trump said "You make to many excuses".

On the project they had selling that art, they would have fared better if they had invited night club owners to purchase that Gothic art. Probally would have sold every piece. I knew their "goose was cooked" when they invited upscale home owners as buyers for this style of art.

Oh BayouBandit03, Omarosa is still fine :D

Originally posted by Killer Bees
Tonight's episode was off the chain. I am glad Omarosa is gone.

I hated that I missed it. I wished I had not fallen asleep. Anyway, I am too glad that she is gone.

*on the floor*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back