Donald Trump's "Apprentice"

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAGWAR

R2D2
Did anyone check out the premier episode of Apprentice Thursday night? It will be rebroadcast on Saturday.

I think that this is a more interesting reality show to keep up with. Naturally they have one brother and one sister to keep on the show awhile. Check it out you might get hooked.

JAGWAR,

I caught some of it. It did seem pretty real world. I think the black chick went to Howard. She's tough.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yeah I noticed how "tough" she was. Good looking to. They said something in her bio about her working in the White House for a previous President. I guess Bill was checking her out.:D

In the first episode, Trump decides to pit the females against the males in lemonade selling competition. Naturally the ladies were better "street" salesmen than the men.

Do you kinda get the feeling that Donald is a little bias toward the ladies?;)

I caught about 30-40 minutes of it last night.
Those women are going to "outsmart" those men.

Originally posted by THAMES
JAGWAR,

I caught some of it. It did seem pretty real world. I think the black chick went to Howard. She's tough.
Actually she went to Central State when I was there. :)

I believe she went to Howard for her Masters. Let me find that link on her.

Re: Re: got it!!!

Originally posted by jag4life
She looks older than 29...but she does work high stress jobs.

Yeah, 'cause I would've never guessed her to be 29. She looks more like 36 or older.

Anyone catch last night's episode? I was quite surprised that Sam didn't get fired. The men need a game plan with the quickness.

Originally posted by Killer Bees
Anyone catch last night's episode? I was quite surprised that Sam didn't get fired. The men need a game plan with the quickness.

Killer

I love this show. I am watching with great interest. My sister and I were on the phone when the Final decision was made to pick the girls. At first we were kind of shocked when they won, but we looked at the whole picture and they did find out first what the agency was looking for. It was risky move on their part, but in the corporate world risk is what it is about.

I was surprised also that Sam stayed, but as Donald said, he will make or break a company.

I am taking notes everyweek on this show

KB.....Call Percy, this show needs to be required viewing for COBA students. BTW, Sam is a joke...strictly there for comic relief :lol:

now I'm hooked

Yeah, Sam is getting on my nerves. He's too dang aggrevating. Trump knows that Sam has issues. He's too high-stress. But, Jason messed himself up by not wanting to talk to the client. I forgot what he does for a living, but it's Business 101...if you are working on an account FOR the client, you must talk TO the client. I didn't like Jason in the first episode either...telling Trump, "Can I finish?" You don't interrupt Trump and he told him that. Yeah, Jason was a good choice, but Sam has got to go too.

The women are kicking azz and they had a good advertising/marketing campaign. Even though the men lost, I thought they came up with some good ideas, but they were just too unorganized in pulling it all together and it probably showed in their presentation.

It's getting really good now. I hate that it's on the same time as CSI...that ain't cool.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by FAB5
KB.....Call Percy, this show needs to be required viewing for COBA students. BTW, Sam is a joke...strictly there for comic relief :lol:
Sam is there for ratings. Me and frind of mine were watching it last night. Sam is gonna be around util the end. I wish someone would tell Donald Trump is comb over is a joke. :lol: I was surprised that the girls ad campaign got picked. I thought the guys would have done something more sexy but I guess they were trying to play it safe.

Originally posted by jelli
I wish someone would tell Donald Trump is comb over is a joke. :lol: I was surprised that the girls ad campaign got picked.

Yeah, it is jacked up. The girls' campaign was edgy, almost over the top but it would get your attention, and that's the point.

What about the sister though? She's sharp, articulate and has good ideas but if she keeps knocking heads w/the rest of the group...they'll put her on the firing line first chance they get.

Originally posted by FAB5
What about the sister though? She's sharp, articulate and has good ideas but if she keeps knocking heads w/the rest of the group...they'll put her on the firing line first chance they get.

She got on my nerves at the end when she tried to make it a race issue. All the girl did was wake her up to tell her to get out of the limo. Also, she needs to take a lesson in cliche's..."Pot calling the skillet black" is not a racial insult.

KB.....Call Percy, this show needs to be required viewing for COBA students. BTW, Sam is a joke...strictly there for comic relief

I swear when I saw them doing those slide show presentations, I thought I was in Business Policies/Strategic Management class all over again.

:lmao:

The more I think about it, I think Trump likes Sam for no other reason in that he is high strong, different, and yes I think he hast something to do with the ratings. I also gave it more thought in the fact that Jason made the judgement call not to call the client. How do you know where to start if you don't talk to your customers!!! The women had an attention getting presentation, but it seem to lack content. The men's presentation had more content, but seem kind of ho hum compared to the women's presentation.

On another note, what is up with the black girl from Howard? She told the other girls to quiet down in the limo like she is a queen. Then accuse the other girl of being a racist when she was saying an expression, "calling the kettle black."

That black chick is going on the firing line next show. I'll bet. She acting all diva-ish. That white girl wasn't backing down to her azz either. Next show is going to be good.

I think the SISTA is intentionally creating a lot of DRAMA to bring attention to herself, but that's alright, its showbiz! If the cameras weren't around they would probably come to blows.( Now that would boost the ratings).

The black guy (Kwame) needs to get off his azz and start proving that he belongs in the group. Did you hear the guy say that he had to school Kwame in the art of Public Speaking?

The black guy (Kwame) needs to get off his azz and start proving that he belongs in the group. Did you hear the guy say that he had to school Kwame in the art of Public Speaking?

I forgot the guy's job title, but he did say that he does presentations for a living.

I've seen both episodes. I enjoyed them both. TRUMP is a straight pimp :tup: The men won't win 3 in a row. Watch the men make Sam project leader and they do well ;) That last dudes mistake was not meeting with the president of the plane company That is marketing 101. He deserved to get gone!

Sam was tap dancing sandman Sims. I thought he was gonna jump across the table at Trump or start crying :bawling:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
When Trump said "Your Fired", I thought Sam's eye's were going to burst out the sockets.:lmao: Dude looked like he was going through some kind of "Hulk" transformation.:bawling: :bawling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back