Donald Trump's "Apprentice"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by jstate83
Dude looked like he was going through some kind of "Hulk" transformation.

Sam is either "crazy" or was just using his stint on the show to get into acting. All the antics, that look at the table at Trump....c'mon now. He'll turn up on some show or commercial.

Glad the ladies won, Omarosa still needs to calm it down or she'll get "Sammed" next. :dizzy:

:lmao:
:lmao:

He did have me rolling with that look. He look like he was getting ready to go postal any minute now. And he hestitated to step away from the table. A loose cannon in deed.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I missed it

Someone give me details on what happened last night. I forgot about the change from Thurs. to Wed.

Is Wed. the permanent time now, if so, what time?

Re: I missed it

Originally posted by 89comSUgrad
Someone give me details on what happened last night.

Same as last time. The women came, saw and kicked the guy's arse's again.

The guy's was in Trump's office AGAIN.

Sam was talking about respect AGAIN.

The other 2 blammed SAM for the loss AGAIN.

Sam put on a show AGAIN.

Trump said "Your fired".

When SAM gave that "YOU MF-ER LOOK", I'm sure Trump had his hand on the "Bodyguard" buzzer.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I missed it too...too busy watching American Idol and didn't remember the change in nights.

So who were the other two guys?

Sam is a fool...glad he's gone.

Her is more detailed thing.... Trump gave them several items to purchase and they had to negotiate to prices and the one who saved the money wins.

Well the items were a 1oz god bar, a big betty golf club, leg wax, squid and something else.

At any rate before the women even got started out the door Katrina and Omarosa had words about Omarosa tude. So the project leader decided to devided them up into teams and keep the peace.

The men sort of did the same thing but they sent one team out to purchase the stuff and one team with Sam as the project lead stayed behind. Well the men were in Chinatown and they scoped out where they were going to get the bekini wax and purchase the fish but they get this call Sam's team saying that need to go uptown and purchase the gold before 12noon. Big mistake.

Meanwhile the women were negoiating the price of gold and stuff like that.

Well when it came down to it the women saved an overall 22% where as the men saved a wopping 9%. And as stated before Sam crazy azz got the ax.

Originally posted by FAB5
Sam is either "crazy" or was just using his stint on the show to get into acting. All the antics, that look at the table at Trump....c'mon now. He'll turn up on some show or commercial.

Glad the ladies won, Omarosa still needs to calm it down or she'll get "Sammed" next. :dizzy:

She's next to get voted off the isl...I mean fired!!!!

Im Glad Sam's gone, but, the men got gipped. I think the men had the girls with gettin discounts. Didn't the men get the golf set for FREE!!!! that should have made a mark somewhere! I can't believe the girls or whippin the men like that!!!!

Be honest Fellas; on the 1st episode how many of us would buy $5 lemonade from a fine arse girl? Not me!!! I don't care if it was J Lo.

2nd episode true he should have talked to the President, but, the mens ad was tight. It made me wanna purchase a card from them. The womens ad i was like WTF!!!! On that episode the men got screwed. im callin foul play.

Also who all is gonna apply for part 2?????

I beg to differ.

I would buy a cup of lemonade from an attractive lady, as long as she "threw in" a hug along with it. :D

When the ladies get a chance to use SEX to gain an advantage, they are going to use it. Judging from the previews it seems like they may be called on it by Trumps representatives next week.

I see them eventually combining the two groups into ONE later on like they do on Survivor.

Bowie got a raw deal..... this guy should be gone
1TAPbc03.jpg

Im glad Kwame was spared. Usually the project leader gets the axe. I was like OH LAWRD THE BLACK MAN IS GONE!!!:bawling:
But, Trump spared him...... Im glad

Omarosa lives to fight another day!!!!! Did you see how she was ragging the two white girls (Heidi and Jessie) in the boardroom. She even said that Heidi had no class. I wanted Jessie to go because she lied to the girl that got ousted last week. She deserved it.

I thought the auction competition was a little unfair. I was laughing at Tiki Barber for getting the lowest overall bid.:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by JAGWAR
I thought the auction competition was a little unfair. I was laughing at Tiki Barber for getting the lowest overall bid.:D

I agree. But Omarosa i just:smh: don't get me wrong i love my people but i want to see her go. She has a attitude real bad and that along would have been grounds to fire her. However, i am glad the ties have turned and some of the girls or gettin fired. I just hate Omarosa is gettin away with murder....the girl is EVIL!!!!

Yeah you right. I'm getting a little tired of her attitude also. She probably will be let go next week.

Omarosa lives to fight another day!!!!! Did you see how she was ragging the two white girls (Heidi and Jessie) in the boardroom. She even said that Heidi had no class. I wanted Jessie to go because she lied to the girl that got ousted last week. She deserved it.

I noticed that also. I laughed to when Tiki Barber got the lowest bid.

But Jessie got what she deserved. That ole saying "what goe's around come's around" or "you dig one ditch you might as well dig two".

She told the last girl got fired not to say anything in the boardroom with Mr. Trump. Big mistake on her part. Mr. Trump fired her for not speaking up for herself.

C'mon now.....

Originally posted by BayouBandit03
I just hate Omarosa is gettin away with murder....the girl is EVIL!!!!

I have to disagree. She's just hard core and no nonsense, which you have to be sometimes in business. She did a great job as pm backing up her people when their ideas were getting shot down. If you're soft, you end up like the last to girls that got fired. Trump is doing a good job of weeding out. LOL when he said "you two go back to the suite, you hit the street." Now Omarosa could have chosen another word like tactless instead of calling ol' girl classless, turn down the abrasiveness. If not, judging from the previews for next week, she maybe out if she's on the losing team.

I have to see this show. I will be taking notes and names.

The sister look older than 40. I would not have though of her as someone who is 29.

Omarosa lives to fight another day!!!!! Did you see how she was ragging the two white girls (Heidi and Jessie) in the boardroom. She even said that Heidi had no class.
No offense but, w/a name like Omarosa, and how it's been said that your name can be a determining factor in the type of job you get - I'm surprised she's on the show. I wonder how her name is pronounced?

Originally posted by Fortitude
No offense but, w/a name like Omarosa, and how it's been said that your name can be a determining factor in the type of job you get - I'm surprised she's on the show. I wonder how her name is pronounced?

It sound like they were saying (am a ros a)

Well think you can be strong willed but not rude. Trump told her she was rude and mean. She didn't even have say the things she did about Heidi.

Her vibe is so negative.

Did you all see that chinese girl shoot down Carson Daley.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back