Donald Lawrence Presents TRI-CITY TO RECORD THE FINALE

bluphiiijsu

Creative Director
if you are in ATL this is a must attend event on tomorrow night (Thurs). I went to the Wednesday show and Tri-City proved that they will always be the best group of singers out there. There is so much talent in this group. I hate to see them parting ways but this event was filled with new music as well as their old classics. An awesome concert that I witness tonight! It has been a long time coming and this will be the best album since "Bible Stories". This will probably be the best gospel album of 2006.

Lashaun Pace and Vanessa Bell Armstrong were off the chain as well. I am still blown away about the singers in Tri-City.

Friday, October 07, 2005
Donald Lawrence Presents TRI-CITY TO RECORD THE FINALE

Nashville, TN - Stellar- award winners Donald Lawrence presents the Tri~City Singers announce the recording of their forthcoming and final project the Finale. This star-studded event, takes place on November 16th and 17 at 7:00 pm at the Tabernacle in downtown Atlanta. Giving the peach tree state a little taste of Tri~City history and leaving behind a legacy of great musical talents, for one last time the group is set to perform classic songs and newly recorded material.

Back