Does your band have a tag team????

C-Murder

John Fattis Jr.
what i mean by this is it 2 or 3 dudes in any section in your band that have musical chemistry and just always seem to wreck shop..... we had 4 for the past few years..... me ,dana, orrin, and steve were the 4 horsemen........... but now 3 of them are gone..... but i think i got a new partner in crime for this upcoming season.............do ya'll have this too????

I feel that C-murder caues over at the Bluff, now I don't know if they still got it but we had a crew of taggers called the G-Code and MIGHTY 3RDs..

G-Code consisted of about 8 niggs: Jon Jon, burger,Will,Smalls,Snacks, I forgot the other 3 names.

MIGHTY 3rds consisted of 3 niggs: Myself, Kala, Slim even though we played third, we was still screamin with G-Code.

GBNF
D.G. Steez

For the most part, they are in every section at PV. Some folks just click together when they play and they compensate for each other. We had a 4 pack of bones at PV not too long ago that was pretty nasty.

Ahh yes the 4-pac...

Well I heard they were a force to be wreckin with especially regarding the 98' GSU, PV game. I definitely agree with you though "s phi". When some of the bruh's in each section get together, it's definitely a whole different practice.

i know it used to be detric, leonard,jarred,donovan(i think his name was) they used to kill in 97......and in 96 darryl was there and you know how that was...................:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

im trying to keep it going since i got me a new patna in crime to compensate me now..........this may spell trouble

Quinard & D. Maize from the MMW - S/D.

I used to be Jason & Quinard, but when Jason became DM Nard stepped up hard. Them boyz was not a joke in 98 & 99.

if you talkin bout who i think you are....................

true........true..............:bowdown: :bowdown: :tup:

Originally posted by C-Murder
i know it used to be detric, leonard,jarred,donovan(i think his name was) they used to kill in 97......and in 96 darryl was there and you know how that was...................:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Donovan last rip was 94 and part of 95......

96 it was.......:

Me(Jared), Darryl, Leonard, Ronnie, Maurice(Cadillac Blak) *official Section Leader 95 and 96* and was my section leader in high school..., Detrick, KD (Mobile), Jermaine(only person in the band that year that crabbed in 92), Keyyon(N.O.), Wade(N.O.), Buck Wheat(Chicago), Karry (N.O.),Burger(N.O.), Marcus(RED)(N.O.), Kiron(N.O.), Geran(ATL).......

All of those were screamers (ATleast playing High Bflats right below Supa C) Jermaine and KD were consistanly in the GRANDS and they played 2nd....Everybody else were in the supa's except Kiron....His B flats were nice though......

And all these cats notes they were hitting were PHAT!!!!!!
15 DEAMONS

Everybody else was blowing and was atleast hitting G's and A's LOUD.....Erroll may have had the loudest G's ...I know his F's were loud as fugg, the loudest in the section.....SO loud he bust a dude ear drum in high school...And gave some sax player an ear infection at practice while at SU

97:
It was everybody except
Burger and Kerry got zipped, Darryl Jermaine and KD did theirhis last rip in 96, Keyyon went home to New Orleans...

Added was:
Spike, Lawrence, (crab from REED) I forgot his name....

98:
It was:

Me, Detrick, Lawrence, Spike, Wade.......

New Comers: Devon, Dana, Tim.........

99:

Detrick and Wade was finished, Lawrence got zipped, Spike didn't come back, Dana went to New Orleans to work for that semister.....

Tim wasn't as he was cut out to be in 98 came 99.....Found out Delvin couldn't hear the right pitches most of the time....

And the crabs were tight that year on trumpet, but I didn't trust them enough to scream with me, I mainly made them blow....On the field I used to work with STEVE, and PEE WEE from Tennessee.... But they used to act like they were scared to scream around me...lol

But came Heritage bowl they were ready to show me what they had.....And Steve started playing SUpa C's I was proud of that boy..lol

yea Good Ole Delvin....................i never used to know what note he would play next............but they were usually wrong............. but in 2000 almost all of my crab brothers were screamers...........
me,steve turner,greg lazaiire,adolph,shawn,jy,......

that was the last year we had dudes on 3rd screamin.........adolph had some of the loudest g's i ever heard

that yeah we started out with 40 trumpets...... the white boy quit.....and spud went to f horn............ and 2 more guys quit crab week............and we ended up with 36..........with 19 first trumpets!!!!!!!

but the upperclassmen we had dana, orrin, steve, mike sylvan(people be sleep on mike),derek, hanky, me bean,............we had like 28-29 screamers out of 36..........that was my favorite year so far cause we used to kill at practice erry night!!!!!!!!!!

but this coming up semester me, jp,terd,and steve gotta hold it down............we should be okay..............:D

Originally posted by C-Murder
but this coming up semester me, jp,terd,and steve gotta hold it down............we should be okay..............:D

The key is to have a strong arse 1st, 2nd, and 3rd section...

96 our whole section could have played first a STRONG first.....

speaking of seconds.. who all is coming back? that should be interesting. I know mr j asked if i was going to march again a few months back.. but i still dont know.

Chris when do yall go back for camp? If i do decide to come for a 5th ill be late getting there b/c i wont be finished with my intern here in oregon till august 18th.

BTW i went to vegas for the 4th..lol.. imma tell yall the spots to hit where da female be!!

oh yeah
"I got my jacket" :D

Originally posted by BigOdis
speaking of seconds.. who all is coming back? that should be interesting. I know mr j asked if i was going to march again a few months back.. but i still dont know.

Chris when do yall go back for camp? If i do decide to come for a 5th ill be late getting there b/c i wont be finished with my intern here in oregon till august 18th.

BTW i went to vegas for the 4th..lol.. imma tell yall the spots to hit where da female be!!

oh yeah
"I got my jacket" :D

Hey, BigOdis, since I ain't gon' be nowhere near 21 when we go to Vegas, how about you gamble and give me what you win....;)
Oh, and I don't have my jacket.......yet!

we come back on the 10th.................and yall seconds need to "talk " to the crabs more *wink wink* so they can play louder!!!:D :D :D :D

BET @ statetrooper.... thats if i get to go. If I'm not in the band i doubt ill goto vegas.

Why yall going back on the 10 thats a week earlier than usual do yall have a early performance or something?

Im going to call da devil tomorrow(monday) and see what da deal is on the 5th....

Back