Do you think your preacher is freakin-sneakin with some of the parishioners?

LaMont

Okay, do you think (and DO YOU KNOW) your preacher is "freakin-sneakin" with some of his (or her) followers?

I got a strange feeling by the number of tight dress wearing women that sit near the front and center that my preacher might be getin his "Martin Luther King" on.

What about yours?

LaMont

Most preachers are boning their parishioners or whatever they're called these days.

xxx
Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
Most preachers are boning their parishioners or whatever they're called these days.

Since the dawn of time, people in power have abused their power. Because religion tends to be an emotional issue, this type of power is easy to abuse.

Preachers, teachers, doctors, lawyers, bankers, loan officers, cops, judges, presidents, bosses, ball players, musicians, priests, monks, does it matter? People are gonna do what people want to do!!!

Originally posted by sophandros

Since the dawn of time, people in power have abused their power. Because religion tends to be an emotional issue, this type of power is easy to abuse.

We all know pu$$y has started wars and brought down a many empires.

Pu$$y is mofo and Pu$$y is the center of the universe!!

This topic was discussed this past summer. yeah some of the
preachers are blessing the females of the congregation!:D

Well considering that my pastor's a self-proclaimed eunuch via his wife( :confused: :rolleyes: :eek2: ), I doubt it.

I have a friend that used to be harrased and stalked by one of the preachers and she did not what to do.

I told her to speak up.

I have not seen her in a while so I do not know the outcome.

That's why I don't trust no man when it becomes to my lady.

Can I have a witness?

Originally posted by lovedawg
I have a friend that used to be harrased and stalked by one of the preachers and she did not what to do.

I told her to speak up.

I have not seen her in a while so I do not know the outcome.

That's why I don't trust no man when it becomes to my lady.

Can I have a witness?

I dated a woman who was raped by her pastor in a small town in S. LA. The town stood by the preacher.

I dated another woman whose ex-husband is a pastor. He's catching up with Shawn Kemp on the illegitamate child front. Some of them popped up during their marriage.

I could go on, but hey, it's not worth it.

Some minsters will sleep with women, some won't. You can't just paint them all with abroad brush based upon the actions of a few. Besides, this is why you don't put your faith in man.

Plus lets not just get on the preachers. lets also blast the women who seek out ministers, regardless of if they are married or not. Preachers to some women are just like actors, singers, etc. he is a man in a position of power, and therefore become instantly attractive to some women.

You want to see women chasing a man. Go to a church where the minister is young and single, and see how many single women are there. They wil be protective of the pastor like he is their man. And will be faithful to him(meaning they won't date anyone else) like they are dating him. But as soon as he gets married.....watch how the female membership fades....

Does anybody remember this saying?

'Power' tends to corrupt...
and 'ABSOLUTE Power' corrupts ABSOLUTELY!!!!

:tup::tup:

Originally posted by pbla
We all know pu$$y has started wars and brought down a many empires.

Pu$$y is mofo and Pu$$y is the center of the universe!!

This topic was discussed this past summer. yeah the some of the
preachers are blessing the females of the congregation!:D

Did you really have to use the "$" signs to make this point? :rolleyes:

Back