Do You Speak Up or Remain Silent?

MD,

It depends; if it's a friend you can probably tell em. If it's not, oh well just leave well enuff alone.

I usually speak up. Friend or Foe...there is always a way to tell someone off without getting er "ethnic".

tru tru....but it depends on what they say, then i may have to snap, crackel, and pop their arse!!!

I speak up!

If I don't tell someone that they are thisclose to getting their MF'ing TOES stepped on, how will they know?

MD, good question. IF I care enough about that person, I will tell him/her, you're treading on my last nerve! If I don't care about the person, I'll ignore them. When in a situation where I have to interact with the dumbass who continues to be a stupid MF, I'll give them a hint. It takes a minute, but if I blow up that MF won't say **** else! They won't even talk to me!

The reason I take the time to explain to one and not the other is simple. People like family, my future spouse, my loved ones, and my <b>close</b> friends are folks that I want around me and LOVE unconditionally. Therefore, I give them a chance to straighten up. :D Otherwise, I save it so I can shut that **** down once and for all! You have to give them enough rope. Usually they'll hang themselves.

I LIKE it like that! :D :D :D

All Yall Btta Get Ya Steel Toes Boots Out!

I steps on MFing TOES!

Niter, you need to enroll in my class. I got some skills. Free exhibition coming soon! :D

Back