Do you know anyone who is a Doomsday prepper?

CEE DOG

Do you know anyone who is a Doomsday prepper? I watch the show and many of these people are really whack jobs in the head. I work with a guy who has property outside of Huntsville in Tennessee who claims he is a doomsday prepper. All he talks about is stuff happening and conspiracy theories. They waste a lot of money on stuff too.

Do you know anyone who is a Doomsday prepper? I watch the show and many of these people are really whack jobs in the head. I work with a guy who has property outside of Huntsville in Tennessee who claims he is a doomsday prepper. All he talks about is stuff happening and conspiracy theories. They waste a lot of money on stuff too.
I think one of my homeboys is a doomsday prepper.

Like I always say, I don't tell people what I have, because I don't want them coming to look for me and try and take it!

Yes I know a black dude here. At first I thought he was weird then I got to know him and he is really cool. Ninja has a homemade water filter and has solar panels spread out over his land.

Back