Do y'all listen to Twitch radio

CEE DOG

DJ Vince Adams is going hard tonight. He's an Alpha, but tonight the Ques are having a fundraiser. He plays oldskool, house and new skool music. I'll post the link for folks who don't have it. I'm frying fish and having my own party. He's out of Chitown @Tpop33 he be going hard on house some weekends

Click on the link. Sometimes It is different DJs on his link. They play ole skool to house which is basically 70's cuts and 80's cuts.

Y'all need to log on on to twitch tonight. DJ Vince Adams going hard. Don't say I didn't tell you where the party is at.

I love me some Twitch. For the ones that don't know, Twitch.TV is a streaming app that caters to people that play video games. Lately they've been opening their platform to other kinds of content such as politics, music & women that want to show off in bikinis.

The platform has been around since the mid 2000s. Back in the day they use to go by Justin.TV before they becamse popular and decided to rebrand.
I've said in the sports section that the SWAC should look into streaming some of our sporting events on this app. Impact wrestling and the WNBA have partnerships with them currently.

DJ Vince Adams is going hard tonight. He's an Alpha, but tonight the Ques are having a fundraiser. He plays oldskool, house and new skool music. I'll post the link for folks who don't have it. I'm frying fish and having my own party. He's out of Chitown @Tpop33 he be going hard on house some weekends

I listen to gogo music on there.
View: https://clips.twitch.tv/VenomousHelpfulClintThisIsSparta--xKYpsPi0d0ytcff

Back