Do Women Exploit Women In Rap .........

jstate83

GOAT FARM!
Just a story I ran across.

And BTW: Remember that dancer "WHITE CHOCOLATE" that all ya'll said NELLEY was responsiable for when she did the "Tip Drill" video -----------

"No one is exploiting me. No one is making me do anything I don't want to do......... I've been in about 27 music videos doing my thing. I got a 5 bedroom house on a half-acre of land. Drive a Jag. If anything, Hip-Hop has been very, very, good to this woman right here."

Women Rappers ----Exploitation

She also dances at Strokers if this is the same White Chocolate. From what I hear, she's the real deal, and this was told to me by another female...lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's just what me and a few others were saying about these women. They know more about what they are doing, (business plan/money), than most of the rappers who video's they appear in.

People were making jokes on this board about the GUY's were responsiable because these were Dumb, lost, babe's in the woods, that were only getting about $200 bucks and a bag lunch. YEAH RIGHT!! I say again, "These are grown arse women -- and I ain't mad at them." Julia Roberts can get rich playing a hoe, nobody says shat, and she damm near get's an OSCAR for it. Black woman decides to "play part's" in Rap Video's, and the end of the world for black people is near.

These women are getting rich off doing videos. They come and line up for hours just to get a interview to be INTERVIEWED. :nod: :nod:

I remember the discussion on the board about the nelly video and exploitation. I don't like the "light" these women are placed in some of these videos, but no one is putting a gun to these ladies head forcing them to do it. They are getting paid to participate. I'm sure some of these ladies are "actually breaking their necks" to get in these videos.

Bottom line is I may not like it, but I don't think they are being exploited.

Tip Drill, if I say so myself is a nice video despite the exploitation of the ladies. No one is putting a gun to these women heads making them do anything, its' all done by choice. True enough, we are black should not entertain our black women in such a way, but just being real its going to happen either if we do it, or they do it to one another. Fellas, I am sure that we all personally know some freaks, and we didn't make them that way; therefore, just take these ladies for what they are worth. Alot of females will do ANYTHING to make a dollar i.e. stripping, dome giving, etc. but we in our MANLY ways are going to by nature be a MAN. What it boils down to is folks need to be able to be accountable for their own actions. Nelly, I would never blame him for putting the women out there like that, but moreso thank him b/c whew lawd!!! He basically got a bunch of stripping o's together, paid them so bread and they did what they do best. BE FREAKS!!!!

Back