Do the majority of black America side with the Jews or the Palestinians?

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
This question is fascinating and puzzling to me. :confused: On the one hand, the Jews GENERALLY(this is a matter of debate) had our back during slavery and the civil rights movement. On the other hand, the black race did turn to Islam in significant numbers as an alternative to christianity and can relate to the plight of the palestinians,,, but wait,,, blacks can also relate to the plight of the Jews,,,, until recently.

So who do we side with on this one? The Palestinians are striking blows against the Israeli and the Israeli are responding in kind. Can't black folk related to responding when someone attacks you??? I'm sure black gangs, frats in a brawl, team sports mugz in a brawl, mugz in the club who feel they been "punked" or "disrespected",, etc can.

Now maybe most black folk still follow the civil rights era strategy of sympathy and endurance,,,,,, but the Jews/Israel don't play dat $hit. Deez mugz bust a$$; an eye for an MF'in eye in deez mugz book. Quite frankly, when they strike back, the suicide bombings do cease for a while.

I just don't know who the majority of blacks would side with here. My knee-jerk is to side with Israel. They must defend themselves by any means necessary because it is obvious the Palestinians are, like the Japanese komokazi, in it to the death and are very determined with convictions of steel.

Originally posted by Bartram

They must defend themselves by any means necessary because it is obvious the Palestinians are, like the Japanese komokazi, in it to the death and are very determined with convictions of steel.

The difference between the two is that the Japanese invoked " the divine wind" because of there lust to develop an empire, while the Palestinians are fighting for THEIR lives and THEIR land.

If more of us knew who THE REAL JEWS were and that those who are in Isreal right now are being mistreated, maybe we would side more with the Palestinians. But, since "the masses" of us would not dare question what we see or read in these "major" newspapers, I think the vote is with Isreal because they are the "victim" just like the U.S. is ALWAYS the victim.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Move the Jews to the U.S.

I say relocate all Jews to the U.S. and give them their own soveriegn state, kinda like the Indians (what little there are left that didn't get shipped to OK) in the southeast who have soveriegn right over their few 100s of acreas that the Federals were gracious enough to give them.

This would kill two birds with one stone. The defense budge for Israel would be cut to almost nothing because they would be part of the U.S. and the palestinians would get the land over there. Just give the Jews part of west Texas or Utah or Nevada or somwhere,,,, better yet, give them Idaho or Montana or SD or ND. Since this country loves Israel so much, I'm sure we'd have no problem giving up our land to make a country for them.

Different Issues

The Jews want the land because of there beliefs, but the Palestinians want it because it's their land. The Jews are like spoiled brats who want everything to go their way. They have gained vast political and economic power here in the U.S and use their influence to achieve their goals. They don't want just any land, they want that particular spot.

BTW,

It doesn't hurt the U.S. because the state of Israel and its situation gives us a "legitimate" reason for being involved in the region.

Questions: Who are Palestinians? Were they not kicked out of Jordan by King Hussein? Why won't the Arabs who own 99% of the land in the middle-east take them in? Why does the PA (formerly PLO) charter call for the total destruction of Israel? Anyone ever heard of the Ethiopian Jews? I sincerely hope that we as black people don't let the melanin in our skin decide who we back.

D Tiger,,,,, profound take, and I would ask,,,

There is a significant following of Islam in the black community here in America, so where do we stand on this one breh?

It seems to me blacks and black issues have gone underground since 911. Where's Jessie Jackson? Why come he ain't over there mediating with Yassir and Sharoan? Too dangers and he really may get killed? This guy has dropped off the face of the earth. Is he silent because the U.S. is under republican/Rice/Powell rule right now?

When blacks, especially black colleges, were running "divest in south africa!" smack,,, wasn't mugz across the board joining our ranks? So where are we now for either the Jews or Palestinians???

America is not backing the Jews because it wants to but because it has to Jews
controll the banking system and the media in this country so they control the thinling
and the money. The palestinian's were kicked out of Jordan because America and Isreal
forced them to. The jews have been kicked out of few countries too. Jews and Palestinian'
both include people of color but right is right this has gone beyond a religious war its
one group having money and the other not having money.

Well, I personally don't side with either Jews or Palestinians (Arabs). Quite frankly, I have issues with both groups. I don't really care for either one. Just my opinion folks.

Originally posted by Bigtyme69
Jews and Palestinian'
both include people of color but right is right this has gone beyond a religious war its
one group having money and the other not having money.

I don't know about the Palestinians, but Black Jews are discriminated against in Israel. I got a first hand chance to see Jewish money and influence at work in my Congressional District this year. The U.S. needs to start paying off our debt instead of servicing it so we can become Independent once again.

We need a man like Alexander Hamilton.

Neither

People who have been fighting that long over land just needs to kill each other. I know it sounds harsh but every president that comes into office makes it his business to try and resolve this conflict. The only way to solve it is to allow them to fight and kill each other with hopes that they will come to their senses.:(

Originally poste by ATTACK DOG
If more of us knew who THE REAL JEWS were and that those who are in Isreal right now are being mistreated, maybe we would side more with the Palestinians. But, since "the masses" of us would not dare question what we see or read in these "major" newspapers, I think the vote is with Isreal because they are the "victim" just like the U.S. is ALWAYS the victim.

Suprisingly to me, the truth is in the libraries of our nation's universities about how Great Britain and the United States help oppressed the Palenistinian people in the early 1920's. Also, how would you feel if someone dragged you and your family out your home at 4AM in the morning,and then to see your home bulldozed. Those Palestinians are fighting for their homeland.
WE REAP WHAT WE SOW!!!

Back