Directions To NO

JSU*Toi

Can someone give me directions to NO from Atlanta, the last time I used mapquest it added on 2hours to my drive I would like a direct route if possible.

Thank You...

Coming from the ATL, it's super simple.

Take I-20 East until you get to Meridian, MS. Then Take I-59 South until it merges into I-10 East just outside of New Orleans. New Orleans will be just a few miles from there.

I'm sure there are other ways to skin this cat.

You can also take I-85 South to Montgomery, from there take I-65 South to Mobile, then hit I-10 West to New Orleans.

NICE

Originally posted by D-NICE
You can also take I-85 South to Montgomery, from there take I-65 South to Mobile, then hit I-10 West to New Orleans.

NICE

Trust him this is the fastest way! I know I live in New Orleans and I have taken it to Atl. Took me about 7 hrs Driving the limit

Ditto Toi, Nice is correct. 85,65, 10. About 7-8 hours. But considering your driving record and history, I would say that should be 11-12 for you!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Man if you aren't smart enough to get a real MAP out and see that ATL to NOLA is about as easy as making a Penut Butter Sandwich, then maybe you don't need to be driving!

All the folks are right...it will take you about 7-8 hours. 5 to Mobile, 2-2.5 from Mobile to NOLA! Maybe I will pass you on the road!

Originally posted by Suge
Man if you aren't smart enough to get a real MAP out and see that ATL to NOLA is about as easy as making a Penut Butter Sandwich, then maybe you don't need to be driving!

Don't make me have to beat you Suge... You know black folks have short cuts to everywhere so that is why I was asking... :p

I learned the hard way that you can not trust online or black folks for getting the directions to a place. Rand Macnally makes a fine road atlas.. I suggest everyone gets one...

Originally posted by Dirty
I learned the hard way that you can not trust online or black folks for getting the directions to a place. Rand Macnally makes a fine road atlas.. I suggest everyone gets one...

man I will not stear nobody wrong when It comes to directions. SO he can trust what I recomended to ya boy. I go that way all of the time when I go up north. I always pat ATL :D

Made this trek too many times... leaving from the BP gas station on North Ave. (about 8pm est) the drive to the state line (St. Tammany Parish) should take about 6 to 6.5 hours. Once you cross over the highrise to the 610/I-10 split (near the Almonaster/Louisa exit), the total time should be close to 7 hrs.

Damn, I miss ATL.

Back