Die Another Day

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
Man it was tight! The effects were very good. Bonds car was probably the best ever. And of course Halle was :ebrow: She was shooting em up like :uzi:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
It was a good action flick. Bond and Halle make a nice couple. I'm sure he "hit it" real good after being in that Korean prison for 14 months.

Rumor has it that she might do a spinoff of her character JINX. She might need to pump a little iron to be taken seriously as an action figure though. Didn't know a woman could look that good in a bathing suit.

Originally posted by JAGWAR

Rumor has it that she might do a spinoff of her character JINX. She might need to pump a little iron to be taken seriously as an action figure though. Didn't know a woman could look that good in a bathing suit.
Yeah I heard that too... Also halle runs like a girl... shed have to work on that too.. :D

Yeah you right about that J-State. Sometimes she looked like a damsel in distress, but she did a good job though.

The best part that I liked was the "fencing" fight scene between Bond and the bad guy.

Back