Diddy Breaks Child Support Record

J4J,

Puffy has been paying Justin's educational expenses from the beginning. How does he owe HER for something he already paid for?

Your second paragraph makes sense for ALIMONY...but not child support. BTW, Texas doesn't have alimony.

Da_Sperm said:
Isn't this the kid that he has the restaraunt named after "Jason"?

Yep.......Justin

................... and the others have a "stake" in it. I think Justin is his oldest.

jag4life said:
J4J,

Puffy has been paying Justin's educational expenses from the beginning. How does he owe HER for something he already paid for?

Your second paragraph makes sense for ALIMONY...but not child support. BTW, Texas doesn't have alimony.

It isn't the fact that he has already paid for the children's needs...He has to pay an equal amount for all children. AND, if the law for that state is 10% or 15% OF HIS SALARY, then that is what he pays. And for someone of his stature, this is a drop in the bucket.

True, it does apply to alimony. But if a man is gonna whine about caring for all his children by all his babies mamas then he should have considered that statement...It would have been cheaper for Puff to stiick with the first woman. However, they parted ways. So this ist he price he pays.

Blame it on men from the generation before. They are the ones who set the standard on being a dirty rotten selfish assed man. I'm sure the laws could be revamped....but as Suge puts it...this is the new welfare.

J4J said:
It isn't the fact that he has already paid for the children's needs...He has to pay an equal amount for all children.
Well the reason stated for the payment should have been that, instead of "retroactive support and all medical, dental and educational expenses for Justin."

j4life,

You're missing something here. The reason it was stated that way, is b/c Puffy is probably just taking care of expenses on his own...which is a good thing, but the way child support works is that, you must take care of child support through the child support system. If not, it's considered backpay to them, b/c they have NO RECORDS. That's why I posted that in my statements above.

Now, I don't know if PDiddy will be able to get this straight or not...it may really be up to the child's Mother. She may have to make it known, that these funds have actually been paid, just not through the courts. Don't know if it'll work, but it's worth a shot.

I'm not saying Puffy's not taking care of his kids, I'm just saying when you're dealing w/child support, you must follow the procedures that the court set up for you. If not, he needs to go back to court and try to get it re-adjusted.

SU's Finest '93 said:
j4life,

You're missing something here. The reason it was stated that way, is b/c Puffy is probably just taking care of expenses on his own...which is a good thing, but the way child support works is that, you must take care of child support through the child support system. If not, it's considered backpay to them, b/c they have NO RECORDS. That's why I posted that in my statements above.

Now, I don't know if PDiddy will be able to get this straight or not...it may really be up to the child's Mother. She may have to make it known, that these funds have actually been paid, just not through the courts. Don't know if it'll work, but it's worth a shot.

I'm not saying Puffy's not taking care of his kids, I'm just saying when you're dealing w/child support, you must follow the procedures that the court set up for you. If not, he needs to go back to court and try to get it re-adjusted.

you think he has no records of paying that stuff? He probably has more financial advisors and receipts from when he made his first million. "L", the school probably has the records.

jag4life said:
you think he has no records of paying that stuff? He probably has more financial advisors and receipts from when he made his first million. "L", the school probably has the records.
You're still missing it, dear :smh:

Anyway, I wish Puffy and all his baby's mommas much success w/the child rearing, court dates, support amounts, etc.

Venom Skywalker said:
I agree, it would have been much eaiser to not have a child at all. Then again maybe it's not that easy at all considering that the rate of unwed mothers and single parent homes are still on the rise. My issue is not with that nor with the fact that he has to pay child support. I even understand Misa wanting to up child support seeing what the other kids get...hell that's only common sense.

I just think it's crazy to be "ordered" to pay 35k to the mother of your child that already is getting the best of everything. If I'm already doing a good job of taking care of that child to the best of my ability, it seems to me that the 35k is more so to take care of the mom than the child. My obligations should begin and end with my child, not with rewarding my ex partner because she had the pleasure of sleeping with me.

Then again, I have no kids nor any baby mamas so I'm rather ignorant when it comes to the subject of child support.

Venom, Kim's baby was getting the best of everything and she went for the jugular and got it. He didn't appeal her decision. How do you think Misa came up with the 35K/month? She saw what Kim was getting and asked for the same. All I'm saying is no child is worth more than the other.

SU's Finest '93 said:
You're still missing it, dear :smh:

Anyway, I wish Puffy and all his baby's mommas much success w/the child rearing, court dates, support amounts, etc.
I think we are saying the same thing...you are just speaking in general terms while I am speaking specifically about this case. Usually if you have the receipts and proof, courts will take that as evidence of payment.

We are comparing apples to oranges.

Baby Momma #1 - $5k/mo
Baby Momma #2 and live in woman - $35k/mo

I don't blame her for asking for the equal amount. I'm glad she got it. :tup: :tup:

J4J,

I don't know if you are a hip hop fan or not, but please don't take this out of context. The More Money ... More Problems is just a quote is from a song. Most of us don't have a problem with treating all our kids fairly. The Notorious B.I.G. was talking about people who try to take advantage of you just because you have money. Children are one thing, but no able bodied woman should be entitled to 35k a month just because she had a kid for a guy. I don't care who the man is. The kids should get an equal amount, but tell the moms to get a job. Can you say Golddigger?

back3.gif

Biggie Smalls

Mo Money Mo Problems lyrics
[Verse One: Mase]

Now, who's hot who not
Tell me who rock who sell out in the stores
You tell me who flopped who copped the blue drop
Who jewels got robbed who's mostly Goldie down
to the tube sock, the same ol pimp
Mase, you know ain't nuttin change but my limp
Can't stop till I see my name on a blimp
Guarantee a million sales pullin all the love
You don't believe in Harlem World ***** double up
We don't play around it's a bet lay it down
***** didn't know me ninety-one bet they know me now
I'm the young Harlem ***** with the Goldie sound
Can't no PHD *****z hold me down, Cooter
schooled me to the game, now I know my duty
Stay humble stay low blow like Hootie
True pimp *****z spend no dough on the booty
And then ya yell there go Mase there go your cutie
[singers come in over this last line]

I don't know what, they want from me
It's like the more money we come across
The more problems we see
[repeat 2X]

[Verse Two: Puff Daddy]

Yeah yeah, ahaha, from the C-to-the-A-to-the-D-D-Y
know you'd rather see me die than to see me fly
I call all the shots
Rip all the spots, rock all the rocks
Cop all the drops, I know you thinkin now's
when all the ballin stops, ***** never
home got a chrome one and a yacht
Ten years from now we'll still be on top
Yo, I thought I told you that we won't stop
Now whatcha gonna do when it's cool
bag a money much longer than yours
and a team much stronger than yours, violate me
this'll be your day, we don't play
Mess around be D.O.A., be on your way
Cause it ain't enough time here, ain't enough lime here
for you to shine here, deal with many women
but treat dimes fair, and I'm
bigger than the city lights down in Times Square
Yeah, yeah yeah

The more problems we see
[repeat 2X]

[Verse Three: Notorious B.I.G.]

Uhh, uhhh
B.I.G., P-O, P-P-A
No info, for the, DEA
Federal agents mad cause I'm flagrant
Tap my cell, and the phone in the basement
My team supreme, stay clean
Triple beam lyrical dream, I be that
Cat you see at all events bent
Gats in holsters girls on shoulders
Playboy, I told ya, bein mice to me
Bruise too much, I lose, too much
Step on stage the girls boo too much
I guess it's cause you run with lame dudes too much
Me lose my touch, never that
If I did, ain't no problem to get the gat
Where the true players at?
Throw your roadies in the sky
Wave em side to side and keep their hands high
While I give your girl the eye, player please
Lyrically, *****z see, B.I.G.
be flossin jig on the cover of Fortune
Five double oh, get the phone number
your name, I got to know, I got to go
Got the flow down phizat, platinum plus
Like thizat, dangerous
on trizack, leave your ass kizzack

The more problems we see
[repeat 3X]
What's goin on?
What's goin on?
The more problems we see
[repeat 3X to fade]

I am a fan of hip-hop and I know Biggie said it.

I think that most men view the ex as hot garbage and it aches his heart to give her anything. That is his fault that he allowed himself to be with a woman and not protect himself. This is the price he has to pay. And Puff obviously loves his kid. Somebody said he did not appeal or contest it. :D

Like Judge Mableiene Ephrem would say. "This is the decision of the court!" ***gavel slam***

jag4life, I know that...but, I'm saying the courts have NO RECORD as of now, possibly. Puffy may have the receipts, but if he did NOT pay through the child support system, which is assigned for his case, he's behind, as far as the courts are concerned.

He needs to present those records/receipts to the courts and see what they say. It's very possible, they may NOT accept them. I've heard of it happening before.

THAMES said:
J4J,

I don't know if you are a hip hop fan or not, but please don't take this out of context. The More Money ... More Problems is just a quote is from a song. Most of us don't have a problem with treating all our kids fairly. The Notorious B.I.G. was talking about people who try to take advantage of you just because you have money. Children are one thing, but no able bodied woman should be entitled to 35k a month just because she had a kid for a guy. I don't care who the man is. The kids should get an equal amount, but tell the moms to get a job. Can you say Golddigger?
I thought Justin's mom was some sort of designer or something... so she has a job.

J4J said:
I am a fan of hip-hop and I know Biggie said it.

I think that most men view the ex as hot garbage and it aches his heart to give her anything. That is his fault that he allowed himself to be with a woman and not protect himself. This is the price he has to pay. And Puff obviously loves his kid. Somebody said he did not appeal or contest it. :D

Like Judge Mableiene Ephrem would say. "This is the decision of the court!" ***gavel slam***

Court is adjourned!!!!!!

Back