Did Lewis Jackson get fired?

Yes unofficially

Thanks, I hate to hear anyone losing their job. However, I feel he did a pretty good job over the years, unfortunately it’s tough to be at one place for a long time with all the high expectations. I wish Coach Jackson well, very well respected!

Thanks, I hate to hear anyone losing their job. However, I feel he did a pretty good job over the years, unfortunately it’s tough to be at one place for a long time with all the high expectations. I wish Coach Jackson well, very well respected!
Just officially announced that he resigned. Search for new coach is underway

Class brother and I'm glad he was allowed to bow out gracefully rather than be pushed out. I see you Jenn. As for the next coach, Clayton Harris should get a well earned, serious look--great coach, recruiter and Oliver disciple.

I don't believe the basketball program has consistently been provided with the tools necessary to build and maintain a winning program. They need to determine if they want to do that or not.

I first met Lew when i was 12 and he'd just finished his career at bama state. came and handed out trophies at our football banquet. I was more hyped about that than meeting dr. j (he came to do the father and son banquet in montgomery). always a gentleman. plain spoken and honest and a hornet through and through. i knew the day would come that he wouldn't be at the helm but still wasn't ready to see him go.

I liked Lew Jack.... had no idea he was even on hotseat. I guess his wife better have a monster recruiting class next year (I already know one BEAST she has coming in) or she may be next.

I liked Lew Jack.... had no idea he was even on hotseat. I guess his wife better have a monster recruiting class next year (I already know one BEAST she has coming in) or she may be next.
You talking about Pearson? Freda's team was young. Also our best post player didn't play this season

Back