Did Grambling Make the Right Decision

Joseph says that his new DC at Gram will be Jason Rollins. He didn't mention his OC in the interview. Any word on Dooley?
PV offered coach Dooley the head coaching position w/ a 4-yr Performance Improvement Plan (PiP) structurally in included in the contract.

Come on back home to Cypress, coach Dooley. You belong with and to us. SU don't want you and neither does Grambling. 🙁

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This is thee best you can reply with 😆 🤣 😂. If "a wing and a prayer" was a post 😆. Too bad God ain't answering that prayer since we already kicking arse. Maybe you should pray for something that could benefit your school.. like a library.. maybe a competent coaching staff.. heyal even a winning season for a change 😆 🤣. I know y'all gotta be tired of getting ho3ed out to the Swac 😆..#TrashArseGra

Joseph says that his new DC at Gram will be Jason Rollins. He didn't mention his OC in the interview. Any word on Dooley?
Dooley is the OC..,,

Did yall choose correctly?

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Cuz, coach Dooley was made for PV and he knows damned well he belongs to us.

Coach Dooley brought "country" class and style to these wannabe bougie folk @ PV lol. He's a hella' recruiter but we simply need to track his performance w/ a PiP and then add some analytics to his coaching to bring him up to speed so we can stop being embarrassed by a 8/9 year fcs startup football progam like hcu/hbu and actually have more yards on offense than being penalized.

How in the HELL does an fcs school have only 100 yards of offense, 110 yards of penalties, and cross the opponents 50 yd line ONCE in a football game??? Talk about an ass-raping. smh And this is our SWAC West champion?! That is above EMBARRASSING and just as much so as being ass-raped by 3 differing "chrisshun" schools in the same year (hcu/hbu, acu, and smu) in the same season. No current football coach @ PV should EVER step foot in a church for fear of being ass-raped.

If he can get the talent in quickly he can have success but gotta have quality schemes on offense and especially Defense. My concern is running RPO with Crawley who ain’t exactly a mobile threat.

If he can get the talent in quickly he can have success but gotta have quality schemes on offense and especially Defense. My concern is running RPO with Crawley who ain’t exactly a mobile threat.
If coach Dooley is the actual OC and heads recruiting, my faith in him is that he will get the required talent there.

Now, coaching decisions? I cannot speak on that.

Coach Joseph said he is looking for another QB to compete with Myles. If I was Dooley I would change my offense to fit what Crawley was good at.
That is something that Mickey also said on an interview that he will fit players strengths and it’s not all about Schemes as much as it is about Fundamentals. It will be interesting to see how it shakes out.

I am praying that we get back to our winning ways. I am “ok” with all of the coaching decisions that are being made by GSU right now, but the coaches must provide the product. I wish Mickey and his Clubhouse well. We have talent on the roster to win immediately, but just as we saw under Hue “Lob it up to the Injured WR who hasn’t taken a F’n snap in 3 quarters on 4th and goal to win the F’n Bayou Classic” Jackson, it takes good coaching to win! Mickey has been many places, so hopefully he had the pieces to the GSU puzzle.

Back