Did Grambling Beat Jackson State?

Well, I guess we still haven't played anybody yet. We still don't know how strong we are. jsu was really no competition. Our offense never did get rolling and we still beat these bums.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Just needed to co-sign this one!!!!

Originally posted by D Tiger
Well, I guess we still haven't played anybody yet. We still don't know how strong we are. jsu was really no competition. Our offense never did get rolling and we still beat these bums.

D Tiger,

I couldn't have said it better myself!!!!!!!!

Yes, you haven't played anybody. Do you think a 1/3 of a Jackson State team is somebody to brag about? An that 1/3 is led by a qb that is broken into pieces right now. Plus no bye week the rest of the way. Poor Kent. The kryptonite has won.

Beat's too weak to define, just how bad we got our azz kicked.

Somebody tell me where Mike been hanging out at. Tell him he's about to have some company.

I WISH PEOPLE WOULD JUST LOSE WITH PRIDE INSTEAD OF MAKING EXCUSES ABOUT SOMONE BEING HURT. IF THE FOOL WAS HURT HE SHOULD HAVE NOT PLAYED. THAT GOES FOR ANYBODY. YALL LOST DUDE GIVE IT UP!!!!!!!!!! WHEN WILL YOU GUYS PLAY A PWC? MIGHT NEED THE PRACTICE

BORN ON GRAMBLING FOOTBALL

Originally posted by Blue Bengal
Yes, you haven't played anybody. Do you think a 1/3 of a Jackson State team is somebody to brag about? An that 1/3 is led by a qb that is broken into pieces right now. Plus no bye week the rest of the way. Poor Kent. The kryptonite has won.

<font size=7>TIGERPRIDE SEND HELP</font>

Back