Did Anyone Watch AMC?

E

eminentJSUtiger

someone please update me. i turned on the tube and Gillian was on life support. oh lawd say it isn't so!!!! who did this? will Laura get her heart? isn't her mother a nagging ol ish?

Thank Goodness for SoapNet

Ok here is the low down...

Gillian was shot in the head by the person sent to kill Anna. Yes Gillian will die. Laura and Leo got married... Greenlee saw and left the hospital upset. Brooke is running around like she crazy tring to get Laura a heart. BUT know Ryan it not going to give Gillian's Heart up because he still thinks there is a chance that Gillian will wake up.

I was shocked too that Gillian was being "killed" off the show. I agree with JSU*ATL, Ryan is not gonna give up Gillian's heart right away.

this is terrible. why didn't they kill anna or her twin. they don't have real meaning to the show anyway. why not their brother? gillian and ryan were just starting to get their lives together. i was looking forward to them growing old like tad and dixie. why hasn't j.r. got a serious arse whoopin. he needs it with his spoiled arse!!

Back