Diamond and Silk

Thank goodness. Just the sight of those two heifers gets on my damn nerves. But, they are entitled to their opinions I suppose but damn.... SMH!!!!

Last edited:

Fox News Cuts Ties With Diamond & Silk, Unofficial Trump ‘Advisers’ Who Spread Bonkers Coronavirus Claims

Fox News has cut ties with MAGA vlogging superstars Diamond & Silk, who had contributed original content to the network’s streaming service Fox Nation since shortly after its late 2018 launch.

Fox News Cuts Ties With Diamond & Silk, Unofficial Trump ‘Advisers’ Who Spread Bonkers Coronavirus Claims

Fox News has cut ties with MAGA vlogging superstars Diamond & Silk, who had contributed original content to the network’s streaming service Fox Nation since shortly after its late 2018 launch.
Wow! It's going to be interesting to see what happens next

So, Fox keeps cutting ties with people for spreading conspiarcy theories, or bogus virus cures, but they still "as a whole" support the man in the White House. All they are doing is parroting what he says, this would be like getting fired, because you boss told you to do something and everyone heard him to tell you to do it.

:lmao:

They will not sue. Too many closet doors are opened during discovery phase.
Probably not. I’m sure they will get some walking away money but I still support them doing it. Let all closest be opened for all I care.

Back