∧_∧
(・o・)"Who?"
_| ⊃/(___
/ └-(____/
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

<⌒/ヽ-、__
/<_/____/

Its amazing how people will risk jail for 45 :eek:o_O:confused:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...gs-say-otherwise/ar-AAwnPml?OCID=ansmsnnews11

lmao.gif

Diamond and Silk say under oath they weren't paid by Trump campaign; FEC filings say otherwise

Federal campaign finance filings show otherwise.

"We have never been paid by the Trump campaign," Lynette Hardaway, who goes by Diamond, told Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas).

Filings with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) show that the campaign paid the duo $1,275 on Nov. 22, 2016, for "field consulting."

The two later backtracked under questioning from Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.), explaining that the Trump campaign had reimbursed them for airfare after they traveled to a campaign event. They insisted that they had never been paid for consulting work.

Stupid too.

There are people making hundreds of thousands and even millions of dollars for political consulting. But they are going to c**n their way into prison for someone who hates them. For a mere $7000.

smh

I agree...I could see if they were being paid $250k....all the work they did??? LOL

Many of jailhouse attorneys are created once incarcerated. These two need some jail time just to think about what they did illegally.

Apparently they got their BS honestly. I read somewhere their parents were "faith" healers...selling oils and other crap.

Ok, I know what vinegar is , but yall are going to have to educate this old man on what "pool creek perfume" is. Thanks in advance.
Pool Creek Rd used to be a street in South East Atlanta. My grandma stayed in the projects down there. One of my older cousins use to be a crackhead. My lil cousins would piss her off telling her she smelled like Pool Creek. It was actually two projects across the street from each other. One called the rabbit box (Gilbert Gardens East) and one called the squirrel box (Gilbert Gardens West). It's a long story how they got there nick names but all in all the dope heads use to live in tents in the woods behind them by the creek. So hence Pool Creek. Lol in other words you stank and smell like crack heads. Sweat, butt and asre. Lol

Pool Creek Rd used to be a street in South East Atlanta. My grandma stayed in the projects down there. One of my older cousins use to be a crackhead. My lil cousins would piss her off telling her she smelled like Pool Creek. It was actually two projects across the street from each other. One called the rabbit box (Gilbert Gardens East) and one called the squirrel box (Gilbert Gardens West). It's a long story how they got there nick names but all in all the dope heads use to live in tents in the woods behind them by the creek. So hence Pool Creek. Lol in other words you stank and smell like crack heads. Sweat, butt and asre. Lol
Ahhhhhhhhh

Like I said before, I learn so much on this site.

Back