Diamante, The Artist, Chi-Tone, XHALE9802, s phi s, Sonic98, DMJ*2000, Goten, BigOdi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Bass1
I haven't left the swacpage for good now. I still come and see what's goin on here. I also be goin to MS and SF to see what's goin there too. Plus usually during spring semester it's not much goin on the board.

And you know what? That is your right. You understand that I see. But its obvious that some people don't. They're gonna just hate for the sake of hatin. I can think of one now that has a lot of posts but doesn't really know anything about sports or bands. Another over here is probably just hatin cause the site was started by two people from JSU. But it's all good. We got people over there running the site that know about running sites and forums and know about bands and sports. Don't hate just because someone else trying to do the dayum thing or out of blind loyalty to certain webmasters. There are a few sites out there some are better than others, and one might step out to claim the best. But don't be a hater. Come check out SF before making comments just cause you like TSPN." I like TSPN so I have to hate on SF" Come check it out sometimes. Yall seem to like posting on the band board. Come check out the band forum on SF, and since I know at least two people with mutiple replies in this thread are JSu haters, you might want to leave a few words in the current hot topic over there.

The End.....

I'm tired of all the accusations, get over it people. We're splitting hairs over trivial stuff. We have come together for 1 cause and thats "The Swac" and in doing so we have met new friends along our journey and now people are trying to split that friendship over silliness. Everyone is welcomed here just like they are over there. Don't make any sense to try to force folks to make a choice. The only choice is with everyone keeping the friendship that has been made, a continual one. Never let silliness break that friendship apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back