Destiny's Chirren's New Song

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
I like that groove...it says something about, "you make me lose my breath"...any of you heard or seen them perform it on NFL's opening night, last week? They've started playing it on the radio stations, now.

SU's Finest '93 said:
I like that groove...it says something about, "you make me lose my breath"...any of you heard or seen them perform it on NFL's opening night, last week? They've started playing it on the radio stations, now.

Yeah it's tight. They played it 3 times back to back on the radio this morning.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
SU's Finest '93 said:

I'm liking it! I like the part when they breathe..."ahhh ahhh ahhh"

SU's Finest '93 said:

It sounds pretty nice. I wonder who produced it?

EyEoFtHeTiGeR said:
They are bashing that song up here in DC. All the callers told Russ Par that it sucked.

If it aint that DC, virginia GoGo mess, they wont feel it the first time.

That song is hot and will be a Marching Band favorite in a couple of weeks. The percussion on that song is nice.

Finally HBCU bands can stop playing that "TOXIC" bullshat!!!!

For once, and I can't believe I'm actually doing this, but I agree with Stupi....uggh....Sonny. :devil2: It has a catchy enough groove, that when October rolls around, every HBCU band in America will be blasting it.

EOT, I remember that day when they all bashed the song, and I admit, I didn't like it at first, but they've been wearing the song out so much, that it's actually grown on me.

NICE

BandFan said:

If you mean the Brittany Spears song, I'm would be inclined to agree. Hell not just HBCUs, cause I haven't heard them yet, but that song has overstayed it's welcome.

It has a nice drumline. The drumline sort of reminds me of that song Lil Kim had out last year. Anyway, I'm sure the bands will blow the hell out of it. Bandfan, you need to hear GSU blow Toxic. You will change your mind. They blow the fugg out of that song.

*please do not turn this into a bandpage debate* :mrt:

BandFan said:
If it aint that DC, virginia GoGo mess, they wont feel it the first time.

That song is hot and will be a Marching Band favorite in a couple of weeks. The percussion on that song is nice.

Back