Deontay Wilder talked a lot and he backed up every word of it

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
And they say "He's" the one running. I get it tho, Eddie is trying to protect his bag.

That also let's you know how good Tyson Fury is/could be and why some thought he would be a bigger threat to beat Wilder than AJ

And Wilder is getting better. If he waits around another year or two, AJ ain't beating him

That also let's you know how good Tyson Fury is/could be and why some thought he would be a bigger threat to beat Wilder than AJ

And Wilder is getting better. If he waits around another year or two, AJ ain't beating him
AJ may be ready to make a deal after tonight lol

AJ may be ready to make a deal after tonight lol

Nope. He is going to stay away from Wilder even further. Tonight showed the world that Joshua would have been in deeper trouble than Ortiz was when he fought Wilder. Before this fight, I knew that Ruiz had the skills to give Joshua problems, but there was no way I expected him to get beat like he stole something from a 268 pound taco truck eating Ruiz! What an embarrassing way to lose the WBA,IBF,WBO and IBO Heavyweight Crown. I wonder what Big Baby Miller is thinking. LOL This guy must be throwing up after watching Ruiz becoming a king of the world in his hometown after failing that drug test. (For the record, Ruiz is better than Big Baby anyway. LOL) AJ and his handlers knew that Wilder had a shot at KOing him, so they tried to rack up as many paydays as possible until the public was going to force them to fight. He said in 2018 that he wasn't going to fight Wilder until 2020.

Now, AJ and Eddie Hearn will force Ruiz to fight the rematch in England, and AJ will win. Tonight, he fought the wrong fight and tried too hard to impress the American people with a devastating knockout to match what Wilder did a few weeks ago. Ruiz was a replacement for PED testing Big Baby, so AJ didn't really have a full training camp to get ready for a shorter fighter who is a pure boxer. In the rematch, expect AJ to look more like Lennox Lewis instead of Frank Bruno and keep the fight on the outside. I wish Ruiz would play hard ball and force AJ to fight him in the US, but Eddie Hearn and AJ are known for giving their opponents slave deals. I am sure the rematch clause has the rematch in the UK only. Anyway, congratulations to the new heavyweight champion of the world Andy Ruiz Jr. Tonight is the perfect example of America being the land of opportunity.

Next up:

Wilder vs Ortiz II (My pick is Wilder by TKO5)
Fury vs Schwarz (My pick is Fury by UD)
Wilder vs Fury II (Wilder by KO 4) My pick is subject to change to Fury by MD

I disagree that he is getting better. Wilder's boxing skill are horrible. He does so many things wrong. However, he shuts me and other boxing critics up by KOing guys. Wilder is a born puncher and was blessed with TNT in his right hand. I didn't want to believe it at first because I had/have no respect for his boxing skills, but the man is arguable the most devastating one punch fighter of all time. What he did to Liakovich was crazy, but to KO Stiverne while his hands were still in an up-shell/blocking the damn punch!

I told all of my homeboys before the fight not to sleep on Ruiz, and that he is the Mexican version of an “Heavyweight” James Toney. Fat with mad boxing skills. Ruiz should easily be undefeated as he was robbed against Parker. Physically not looking like a heavyweight champion is the reason why he didn’t get that close decision against Parker in his his first attempt at the WBO Title. I had that fight 116-113 for Ruiz that night. Last night, he was clearly winning the fight on points, but the judges scorecards showed that he was on his way to another robbery. Ruiz refused to leave it in the judges hands, and knocked Joshua out taking the IBF-WBA and that WBO that was stolen from him vs Parker. What a great night for the Ruiz.

Wilder needs to hold off his fight with Fury after Ortiz, and fight Ruiz for the undisputed title before Ruiz’s sanctioning bodies start throwing out their mandatories. There is a rematch clause, but I think Ruiz needs to play hard ball and force Joshua to fight him in Vegas or Los Angeles. Eddie Hearns is going to try his best to force the rematch in GB. Ruiz isn’t going to win there.

Let's be honest here. Wilder should have a L on his resume because Tyson Fury whipped his ass. Completely outboxed him and got robbed.

Let's be honest here. Wilder should have a L on his resume because Tyson Fury whipped his ass. Completely outboxed him and got robbed.

Yup, but it’s hard to win a decision after getting dropped like that in two different rounds. Two 10-8 rounds can turn a 116-112 scorecard to a 114-114 score quickly. I had Fury winning 115-113, and had he not gone down, my scorecard would have been 117-111 for Fury. When the higher powers that be are looking for another money making rematch, close fights end up in draws.

I don’t disagree, Fury won 10 rounds of that fight in my eyes. 9 at the worst. I picked him to win. For some reason, I am not picking Fury in the rematch. That’s crazy because I don’t think anything of Wilders skills, and know that the two year lay off Fury will come to this fight active and in shape. I think Wilder’s power has made me a believer.

Dude gave up. He realized he wasn't gonna win the fight. After that fourth knockdown he spit his mouthpiece out. He didn't fool me when he was acting shocked that the ref stopped the fight. He spit his mouthpiece out and didn't pit it back in hoping that the ref would notice and....well hey. This gif describes it better:
GregariousPointlessBarb-size_restricted.gif

Dude gave up. He realized he wasn't gonna win the fight. After that fourth knockdown he spit his mouthpiece out. He didn't fool me when he was acting shocked that the ref stopped the fight. He spit his mouthpiece out and didn't pit it back in hoping that the ref would notice and....well hey. This gif describes it better:
GregariousPointlessBarb-size_restricted.gif

Yup. Tyson Fury called him a pumped up weightlifter with no balls. He might have been correct.

For the record, I am not reallly a fan of Wilder. The dude’s boxing skills are the worst of all time. He does too many things wrong and is not improving! His jab is just “ok” when he uses it, his left hook is wide and sloppy as hell, and his straight his wide along with 0 balance after he throws it. His technique is outright horrific! Every guy he has faced as better boxing skills than him....by F’n far!

With all of that being posted, the man has TNT in his right hand! Lol. His power can arguably be the best of all time. Yes, even Mike Tyson, Sonny Liston, Big George Foreman, Ken Norton, Ernie Shavers, Lennox Lewis and The Great Joe Louis had many knockout when they had to put a combination of punches together. Yes, they all had one punch power, but they didn’t accomplish that type of KO in all of their KO wins. Wilder really has shown the kiss of death. This man KO’d Steveirn while he was blocking the damn punch!

Fury is my guy and is the best heavyweight out there. I picked him to beat up Wilder and give him a boxing lesson for 12 rounds. He did just that, but his problem is that he got touched on the lips by Wilder’s right hand twice, and went down twice. Now, I am not too sure I am picking him to beat Wilder in the rematch.

Back