Deodorant vs natural smell

buckwheat1911

Like brushing your teeth or washing your face, putting deodorant on every day might seem like one of those rituals crucial for basic hygiene.

But your decision is most likely based more on personal and cultural preferences than any potential medical necessity, dermatology experts say.

“People have strong preferences and sensitivities to smell. People, from the beginning of time, have used perfumes (or) colognes to mask odor,” said Dr. Nina Botto, an associate professor of dermatology at the University of California, San Francisco. “But it’s not like flossing your teeth, where there’s data that you’re actually going to live longer if you floss your teeth regularly.”

“We live in a society where body odor is not universally accepted, making deodorant a part of your daily hygiene routine,” said Dr. Joshua Zeichner, an associate professor of dermatology at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City, via email. “There’s also a stigma surrounding wetness of the clothes because of sweat, which has pushed antiperspirants into daily skincare routines.”

Deodorants neutralize body odor, while antiperspirants reduce wetness on the skin, Zeichner added. Both are often offered in one product.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'm finding out some people like funk. For instance on tictoc I've seen post about dudes saying they like a lil funk on women kitty cat. I was like oh ok different strokes for different people. Then I saw a post on tictoc where dudes said they like to sniff their women panties after they take them off. I'm like ok I got love for the old lady but I ain't sniffing no one's drawz especially after a long day at work. 🤣 I no I like to bust them farts so I ain't trying to see if the old lady doing it too. 😂

I'm finding out some people like funk. For instance on tictoc I've seen post about dudes saying they like a lil funk on women kitty cat. I was like oh ok different strokes for different people. Then I saw a post on tictoc where dudes said they like to sniff their women panties after they take them off. I'm like ok I got love for the old lady but I ain't sniffing no one's drawz especially after a long day at work. 🤣 I no I like to bust them farts so I ain't trying to see if the old lady doing it too. 😂
No to kitty funk lol I can't sniff no funky cat. lol

bruh

Well I got a new twist to this. Today at lunch I brought up the fact about dudes sniffing panties. Well these three chicks said they like the natural smell of pudding too and sniff their own panties sometimes. They say women don't stink like men. Well I be dam I thought I had freaked the freak level but obviously I haven't. 🤣

I usually only use antiperspirants about 5 months a year. The rest of the time, it is just straight deodorant. The body is made to sweat. And if working in the yard, or other manual labor, nothing until I am done.

Hair contributes to funk. I shave my body hair even under my arms. I think this article was written by a white person. White people don’t use towels to shower they just rub soap on their body. I’m like well how do you clean your ass do they rub their fingers up their but and just rub.

Hair contributes to funk. I shave my body hair even under my arms. I think this article was written by a white person. White people don’t use towels to shower they just rub soap on their body. I’m like well how do you clean your ass do they rub their fingers up their but and just rub.
The big question here is, if they wash there, you should remember, some people don't wash their feet with soap. They think residual soap and the water will clean them.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The big question here is, if they wash there, you should remember, some people don't wash their feet with soap. They think residual soap and the water will clean them.
When I was young, I took a shower and didn't wash my feet. I just splashed them around in the soapy water. My mom "explained" to me why I needed to wash my whole arse with a rag. Needless to say, she never had to "explain" that to me again.

Back