Dear Women of the SP

Status
Not open for further replies.

OOOOOh yeah topaz

I like it when you get angry.....I want to fruck you mind up with the best frick you have ever had(enter soft music)...(your bodies is calling for me) Yeah baby...I can hear your body callig me from here. (your bodies calling for me)....the words are so clear....(your bodies calling for me).....hark, this is what your body words are saying.....

<font size=10> "Get Ready...come over here and piss on my couch </font>

And I am sooo willing to ablige. ooooooh yeaaah

I didn't SAY I wouldn't let you piss on the couch, just not right away!!! I don't want your frick until you fruck my mind. Later on, I MIGHT let you pee on the couch. But seriously if your frick and frucking is good, do we need to mess us the furniture? I've got a closet FULL of toyz and I like to come out to play........

OH MY..... LOL

<embed src="http://www.geocities.com/bisonpantherea/chickens.wav" autostart=true hidden=true loop=true volume=80>

Sure is a lot of frucking going 'roun henyah... :D

ooooh Spirit

(soft music playing) How did you get them jeans on at the reunion last year. Ill bet it wouldnt take me that long to get them off. OOooooh yeah.... I like the way you dipped the ice...what else can you ddddiiipppp? But you toes didnt look too good in them sandals, so we couldnt do nothing. Im now willing to make that exception. Hammertime cant stand in the way of pure passion. ooooooh yeaaaaah

UUUUHHHH toys?

(gulp) I dont know nothing about no toys now. You might have some Pulp Fiction action going on.....But I do gots a toy that you can bring out of my closet. I call it my own personal whooopie cushion. When I get through with you, you will be saying

<font size=10> WHOOOOOPIEEEE </FONT>

Then and only then, will I pee on your coach...oooooooh yeah baby

Boy... You A PLUMB FOOL!

<center>:emlaugh:
:emlaugh:
<h2>LMAO</h2>
</center>

hahahahaha

Originally posted by Get Ready
But you toes didnt look too good in them sandals, so we couldnt do nothing. Im now willing to make that exception. Hammertime cant stand in the way of pure passion. ooooooh yeaaaaah
GR,
Man you a damn fool!!

LMAO!

Wait a minute!! You suck toes, lick arse BUT are not willing to play with unattached toyz before, during and after frucking? Oh I get it, your freakiness runs in one direction -------> Doing to someone, not having it done on you. I know a spoon on this hea board ain't scary?!

Stick with the HiRolla act, you might have more luck.

My arse has an exit only sign baby...there is no compromise on that....but if you want to try a little something...weelll you know....Im know how to follow directions.....except on a bottle of shampoo. They keep telling you to rinse and re-apply and I end up using the whole bottle at one time.

Just what kinda toys are we talking bout?

[Edited by aamuprettywoman on 04-06-01 at 02:27 PM]

u did sleep...u did..

Negro what is you talking about? What is you talking about. The only time I fell asleep in Bham was at that damn game. And I know you aint trying to say I fell aspleep in Jackson, so can it sista.

(sexy jazz playing) But I bet I can keep you woke for hours and hours and hours....yeah baby. Ill show you a thang or two right before I fall asleep. oooh yeah baby.

Ahhhh ...right:rolleyes:...sleepy arse!
Retire GR! Sleepy!:p

GR, I got skills. If you handle yo buziness and make me come back for more, you'll know that you've done your job correctly. :D You know dang I didn't have hammertime feet. :rolleyes:

ooooh Spirit

(soft music playing) How did you get them jeans on at the reunion last year. Ill bet it wouldnt take me that long to get them off. OOooooh yeah.... I like the way you dipped the ice...what else can you ddddiiipppp? But you toes didnt look too good in them sandals, so we couldnt do nothing. Im now willing to make that exception. Hammertime cant stand in the way of pure passion. ooooooh yeaaaaah

LOL @ GR!

Originally posted by chocalate_topaz
Couldn't you stimulate my mind and not my behind? Fruck my mind, then the body will follow.
I frucked a broads mind one time. She started crying bout she couldnt breathe and that I was choking her and take it out please cause her jaw hurt. :(

This is too much !!

piss.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

On the couch no less !!!!!

Man, I'm glad I came in this weekend. I needed this thread !!

Y'all puddins can't step up to the plate and get your couch pissed on ?? Don't leave this man hanging !!!

(Barry White voice) OOOoooooooh Yeah Chocolate Topaz. When I get thru with you, they will be calling you Chocolate To-azz. (my darling I, cant get enough of your stuff baby) Thats right baby....I got the goods to make you forget all them toys you are talking about. I will bring the only play thing you need. Ooooh yeah (some things I cant get use to, no matter how I try) The more you give, the more Im going to take baby.

ROTFLMBAO @ Get Ready

(Barry White voice) OOOoooooooh Yeah Chocolate Topaz. When I get thru with you, they will be calling you Chocolate To-azz.

This is a skrait classic, man. Somebody call the amalam. I done fell and bumped my head. Hep me, please. Hep me.

:emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back