Dear Tara,

Dr. Sweet NUPE

I've been thinking about things lately. Since Suge and MikeBigg are constantly fighting over your heavenly body. I was wondering if you could drop those Zeros and get wit dis hero!!!!

Check this out......we could start the day off with me sending your fine azz some 5 day old roses that I bought from the "Rose Man" at the club. Then I could pick you up in my boys Yugo and we could catch the $1 movie. Actually, we both can pay $.50 and one of us could go see the movie and tell the other about it.

Then we could run over to Sonics and get the Friday $1.99 special. Then we could top the night off by going over to Phatback's a make a little home movie.

If this ain't a good enough date then dayum........what does a brother have to do to get downnnnnnnn wit you!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Dr. SweetNUPE
(I used to be a balla until I started my Ph.D)
:love: :heart:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Now that's pimpin' !!!!!!!!

Note to Dr. Sweetnupe:

You forgot to mention that you'll put cheese on that $1.99 special.

I think you had her until then.....

:)

I feel an Ikn coming on....

Dude the only thing you will remember about this night will be the arse whipping I drop on your bright colored shirt wearing arse. Dude I guess you just don't know what happened to the last dude that tried to holla at my squaw.......

Phaback, youmay want to break out your camera. This won't be a phatback film, but I am sure you can sell this one to Faces of Death!

Re: I feel an Ikn coming on....

Originally posted by Suge
Dude the only thing you will remember about this night will be the arse whipping I drop on your bright colored shirt wearing arse. Dude I guess you just don't know what happened to the last dude that tried to holla at my squaw.......

Phaback, youmay want to break out your camera. This won't be a phatback film, but I am sure you can sell this one to Faces of Death!

If you can't deal with the Pie get out the kitchen..........:mad:

Yall keep MikeBigg out of this! I've accepted the fact that Tara doesn't want my azz. After 50 pm's that didn't get answered, I've decided to step off! You won't see me on here begging and pleading and offering money via the PM (oops)!

To add insult to injury, she wouldn't give me the time of day, but keeps waiting for the phatmack to get his isht together. I don't know what's up with that. All I know is I got denied like a bruh buying a house in Utah!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Yall keep MikeBigg out of this! I've accepted the fact that Tara doesn't want my azz. After 50 pm's that didn't get answered, I've decided to step off! You won't see me on here begging and pleading and offering money via the PM (oops)!

To add insult to injury, she wouldn't give me the time of day, but keeps waiting for the phatmack to get his isht together. I don't know what's up with that. All I know is I got denied like a bruh buying a house in Utah!

I just wanna give her night she will remember.......since Suge treats her like Monica......

Back