Dear School in the Woods,

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
This letter may or may not make it out yonder. Do mail trucks even reach Alcorn ? I’ll just find a bird and tell him to follow the smoke messages sent from the people who think they’re Indians forreal on the reservation. Now, I don’t ask you ninjas for anything y’all the distant second cousin we see at the family reunion every year in November and when that time comes … j state by fawty if you ask us and Alcorn by fitty if you ask y’all…we gone do some furniture moving for bragging rights and maybe who gets to host the SCG. Until then , don’t y’all let them sissy blue wearing ninjas beat y’all! Them niccas wearing yellow ascots with no socks and us Black folk don’t do that! That’s like that one family member that’s going through a phase but we can’t say nothing. We Mississippi. Hell !, y'all water won’t impacted but beat they azz like it was….

This letter may or may not make it out yonder. Do mail trucks even reach Alcorn ? I’ll just find a bird and tell him to follow the smoke messages sent from the people who think they’re Indians forreal on the reservation. Now, I don’t ask you ninjas for anything y’all the distant second cousin we see at the family reunion every year in November and when that time comes … j state by fawty if you ask us and Alcorn by fitty if you ask y’all…we gone do some furniture moving for bragging rights and maybe who gets to host the SCG. Until then , don’t y’all let them sissy blue wearing ninjas beat y’all! Them niccas wearing yellow ascots with no socks and us Black folk don’t do that! That’s like that one family member that’s going through a phase but we can’t say nothing. We Mississippi. Hell !, y'all water won’t impacted but beat they azz like it was….
Always worried about your Daddy. Bro, the Braves got enough to worry about without you trying to run low-grade, 3rd party smack through them.

You just keep your focus on Mary McLoud's boys and them Chicken Noodle Soup folks. October 29th will be here all in due time. 😅😂🤣😁😎

real housewives nene GIF

Always worried about your Daddy. Bro, the Braves got enough to worry about without you trying to run low-grade, 3rd party smack through them.

You just keep your focus on Mary McLoud's boys and them Chicken Noodle Soup folks. October 29th will be here all in due time. 😅😂🤣😁😎

real housewives nene GIF
Damn PV and UAPB…. I knew It’d comes to this…. I got them voodoo cards on deck for y’all in Jacktown. Let’s go Braves ….!!! 😂

Damn PV and UAPB…. I knew It’d comes to this…. I got them voodoo cards on deck for y’all in Jacktown. Let’s go Braves ….!!! 😂
So we still talking about "Voodoo"? See I was going to let that matter be. But Noooooooooooooo. I remember a few folks raised that subject not long ago and it didn't work out too well for them. But, Ok......... 🤭 😏

So we still talking about "Voodoo"? See I was going to let that matter be. But Noooooooooooooo. I remember a few folks raised that subject not long ago and it didn't work out too well for them. But, Ok......... 🤭 😏

You would reference a movie where the yt man shot the voodoo man and lives happily ever after…. Dooley don’t wear socks !!!! Y’all lost to a bottom feeder smh … The price to make Gumbo inflated …. Alcorn said they coming with frog feet to wave on y’all azz… then we got some for ole Dooley when he make his way on to Jacktown…

Bet y’all won’t try to fight Alcorn. They get to rain dancing and every alligator out the Mississippi gone be at that stadium.
Well, at least not off of the field. Alcorn do be having those corn-fed bruthas, so you may have a point there. 😅😂🤣😁

Now when it comes to anything pertaining to that River which flows by The Bluff, we got that on lock. :cool:

You would reference a movie where the yt man shot the voodoo man and lives happily ever after…. Dooley don’t wear socks !!!! Y’all lost to a bottom feeder smh … The price to make Gumbo inflated …. Alcorn said they coming with frog feet to wave on y’all azz… then we got some for ole Dooley when he make his way on to Jacktown…

Wow. I innocently post a gif and this dude wants to be all Ibram X. Kendi. 😅 Well since we now are all bothered about "wypipo", it must pain you to no end that your team's recent success is due to someone who "chose" out of high school to play for the "yt man", but now is somehow the Savior and chief supporter of Black College Football. :D:oops:🤔.....:confused:

And nevermind who we lost to. None of that won't mean squat come October 29th. I'm sure PV folks are consoled after last weekend by the fact, "Well, they did lose to a "bottom feeder".

Like I said, you handle your business and we'll try to do the same. Don't worry --- we'll be ready and able to deal with y'all at Ross Barnett Confederate Memorial Stadium when the time comes. 😎

Wow. I innocently post a gif and this dude wants to be all Ibram X. Kendi. 😅 Well since we now are all bothered about "wypipo", it must pain you to no end that your team's recent success is due to someone who "chose" out of high school to play for the "yt man", but now is somehow the Savior and chief supporter of Black College Football. :D:oops:🤔.....:confused:

And nevermind who we lost to. None of that won't mean squat come October 29th. I'm sure PV folks are consoled after last weekend by the fact, "Well, they did lose to a "bottom feeder".

Like I said, you handle your business and we'll try to do the same. Don't worry --- we'll be ready and able to deal with y'all at Ross Barnett Confederate Memorial Stadium when the time comes. 😎
Didn’t your school steal PV man then overpay him … we own Dooley … that nicca couldn’t even beat Hendricks clueless azz before Ole Prime came on the scene … nevermind what ya heard just know we Jackson State Nicca - Rick James Voice… we gone be seeing what’s left of ya in a few weeks.

Didn’t your school steal PV man then overpay him … we own Dooley … that nicca couldn’t even beat Hendricks clueless azz before Ole Prime came on the scene … nevermind what ya heard just know we Jackson State Nicca - Rick James Voice… we gone be seeing what’s left of ya in a few weeks.
Steal??? Man, Dooley ran as fast as he could to get to The Bluff. 😅 The man probably paid for his own relocation.

And rather than worry about "what's left" of us come Oct. 29th, just make sure that Campbell don't break y'all off proper like they did NC Central. :oops:🤔😏 We don't want to hear nar excuses about how y'all "weren't ready" to face Daddy.

I see that you're "06", so I'll refrain from bringing more heat..........for now. 😎

Back