Dear Prarie View, Please Let Us Win Our HC

PV I know that you are a great and powerful football team that has been a SWAC powerhouse consistently for the past 10 years. Please let us win our HC so we will not go down on our knees like Alabama A&M did for Morris Brown.

I know that y'all have a high octane offense that will be almost impossible to extinguish (you scored 37 points on Paul Quinn) but please let us win our 130th anniversary HC.

Also, please allow us to score a couple of touchdown b/c I know that your stingy defense has almost been impenetrable against scoring (only allowing 6 points to the mighty Paul Quinn) so please give us a break this year.

PV please let us win a game because you are undoubtedly the most powerful and overwhelming team in the SWAC West and you just have not won a SWAC title lately because you wanted to give everyone else a chance. So, for the final time, please mighty PV let us win our HC!

Please let us defeat a team that got raped by Fort Valley State

:redhot: alcorn don't ask pv for ish!!! just remember what happen last year. if history should repeat itself i am sure johnny will still have a job!

I don't remember seeing that in the Purple & Gold Pact contract. It said nothing about letting you win homecoming. You were suppose to choose someone else as HC bait and not us. We will hold up our side of the deal and win it again so Mr Johnny can get his pink slip. Don't be trying to make some addendums to the pact.

Aw "LLLLLLLLLLL"

Look @ AlKlan jumping for joy for the victory over our panthers... LOL

We DO NOT NEED an increase in scholarships to compete w/ bush league teams. We beat ourselves AlKlan; your team didn't win it. :confused: And finally, your HC is still a dumb ass. :emlaugh: ROTF

Panthro!
ps
Happy victorious homecoming. :emlaugh:

Panthro, don't even try it. I just got in from the game. Trust me, Alcorn State beat all up on Prairie View. The points that you scored..............we gave them to you. Believe that.

506 yards of total offense, either your defense is garbage or Alcorn is "That Good." Alcorn has not had a 100 yard rusher in two years and we had one on your sorry azz team. Our QB threw for 200 plus yards without and Interception and four (4) Touchdowns. I guess your all-world DB Perry was not covering Chris Peters or Ronald Gilmore.

Go back to the Texas Cave with Bin Laden.

Band Fan and PISON

121 Yards on your All-world Defense....

Originally posted by truthteller
Panthro, don't even try it. I just got in from the game. Trust me, Alcorn State beat all up on Prairie View. The points that you scored..............we gave them to you. Believe that.

I guess those 3 straight INT's in the 3rd Qtr that led to your scores didn't help ya'll either........

Yes They Did

Along with the fumble on your 1st possession of the 2nd half. It is called "taking advantage of your opportunities" and DEFENSE.

Excuses are momuments of NOTHING!

Great win Corn Flakes....

But suppose you didn't take advantage of our miscues, you would have more excuses than the Taliban. All those turnovers, Corn didn't beat us, we beat ourselves.

Congrats on the homecoming win served up on a silver platter.

(I blame this one on the band.....:rolleyes: )

Re: Yes They Did

Originally posted by ALCORNITE 86
Along with the fumble on your 1st possession of the 2nd half. It is called "taking advantage of your opportunities" and DEFENSE.

Excuses are momuments of NOTHING!

No one is making excuses, just pointing out some facts of what occurred to help those who scored.

Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me.

A win is a win, and a lost is a lost-----no matter how you try to butter it up. Face it, you took a beat down. I warned you all previously that history was about to repeat itself, but nahhhh...no one wanted to believe me. Well, I guess it's kina like a slap in the face now, huh?

48-20 final!

Yall talking about beating yourself...that is what we were doing in that 1st half.

We scored two easy touchdowns. Then everytime the defense had PV stopped they would pass interference or jump off sides. And PV wouldn't be no were near a 1st down...Penalties were kicking our arrses in the 1st half.

Offensively was the same deal...we had the ball twice in PV territory inside the 5 & 20 after we had put up 13 points but the team just kept shooting themselves in the foot. Penalties, fumbles, bad snaps, holding you name it it happened...I was so mad I was about to explode.

But that second half the whole team got mad especially Peters...I just wish yall could have saw the catches this guy made...pure skill. & the DB's finally started playing like they were suppose to.

Man yall got yall arrses beat & man handled in that second half...it was nothing yall could do to prevent it....nothing.

Man, all I'm seeing from the <b>Pumas</b> is excuses. You all did all that talk about you two <b>big players</b> and they didn't even show up!! Typical PVU.
I didn't see anything about different about them!! The were trying to convince me that they were good but then the real PVU showed up!!

Face it, you beat two completely lackluster teams and you thought that you had a good team. You <b>Pumas</b> are going to have a bad fall from grace!!

if we hung around that long with 15 scholarships, imagine with 63 what we're going to do.

you struggled to beat Valley, enough said, we had them beat by halftime

funny isn't it

you all will never win with rookie coordinators, mock my words, need to start paying the coordinators some dough so they stop using you like a truck stop

It's above their heads panthers... LOL

They jus' don't understand how bush league they are. We should decrement our scholarship level to 12 in order to continue to compete. Look at'em all giggly and what not w/ their victory. :emlaugh: You'd THUNK they were the ones w/ an 80 game win streak @ some point. LOL :D

Go on braves. Y'all have the gate to the SWAC east. We're smacking OPEN University this week! :emlaugh:

<b>
PVAMU 97
OPEN 3 (late 4th quarter FG) LOL
</b>

Back