Dear Peas and Carrots

Dr. Phreeze

It is I...Yes it is...
Welcome to the SWAC!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
All jokes aside it’s nice to have the two most prestigious HBCU football programs in the SWAC with FAMU & Grambling.

I just hope whenever we have to go to Tallahassee it’s in October or November. Let them SUckas from Red Stick go there early in the season to get their yearly disappointing loss out the way

Awe look the baby rattlers can blow another game against j state .... famu Logic lets run the ball, in the red zone, with a timeout left, and a field goal needed to win ... 😂🤦🏽‍♂️ Them damn peas and carrots I’ll tell y’all what.

All jokes aside it’s nice to have the two most prestigious HBCU football programs in the SWAC with FAMU & Grambling.

I just hope whenever we have to go to Tallahassee it’s in October or November. Let them SUckas from Red Stick go there early in the season to get their yearly disappointing loss out the way

Wow, from the band board to the SMACK board and still sniffing in S.U.'s ass.....LOL

Wow, from the band board to the SMACK board and still sniffing in S.U.'s ass.....LOL

Huh Bruh? LOL

Some Brother from SU "MUST HAVE" stole ole boy Old Lady from him at some point in life, because he STAY riding on some Jaguar NUTZ! LOL

Back