Dear Mighty Hornet

Get Ready

I have a problem that I need you to help me with.....There is this superstar that insists on damaging his legendary status. He is old, over the hill, and needs a chair lift to get upstairs.

Could you please help everyone that loves basketball and cherish the memory of this guy pushing off to make the last shot of his career.

Please call Michael Jordan and tell him to stay his old ass at home this year. I know the NBA change the defensive rules to help and persuade him to return, but this is ridiculous. I know when he watched Kobe go to the hole and slam backwards on Tim Duncan, it reminded him of his younger days. but tell him that its not the mid-80's anymore.

There are other kids that are not as good as Kobe, but could still make Jordan look bad at his age:

That dude in Orlando
Allen Iverson
Ray Allen
Lyndsey Hunter
and the list goes on and on.

He is really going to look out of place. Kinda like Lotta Cheating Coles at church. The NBA was just getting good. The foul calls were fair, they started calling traveling again, and the refs stopped becoming spectators and actually started calling the game.

so give ole boy and call and stop this silly mess now.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

The truth finally comes out, huh???

You're ready to confess

Go ahead and say it with me, okay??

Mr. Jordan is the best EVER, bar none!!!!

As a true fan of his Airness (and the person whose game was exactly like his), I would prefer to remember him playing at a level that will never be reached again, being the ONLY reason his team won not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, but 6 championships.
Nobody will ever carry a team of scrubs to championships like Mr. Jordan did, not now, not ever!!!!! He was truly one of a kind.

I'm sure he's a step slower now. Hell, he's older than me and I can't take it to the house like I used to. But, just like me, he's still better than most players in the league.

I hope that when these present day scrubs, mainly Kobe, play against Mr. Jordan, they have enough sense to realize that they are playing against an old man. In his prime, Mr. Jordan would have annihilated their asses, no doubt about it!!!

And I won't be too surprised if he annihilates some of them now.

<font size=1>But I still wish he would not have come back.</font>

Hey GR,

Since you were at Confederate Stadium Saturday night, I just wanted to let you know that Mr. Jordan went for 18 points in the 1st quarter.

Thought you might wanna know!!

LOL

Back