Dear Marvin Cease,

what happened?

LOL....

Well....LMAO!!!!!

My wife and some of her cousins were at the house talking woman stuff. So one girl was complaining about her man. She was like, he washes clothes, he respects her, he treats her right....just a good dude. Yet, she is not happy because she wants better sex from him. So I was leaving so they got quiet when I walked through....when the door was closed one girl said..."girl start back with story"...well afterwards one older girl who was in her 60s said...."well you know Marvin Cease said a Jody can be a woman to. See while you are complaining about this man's sex one of these women in the room may scoop him up on a Jody move. Next thing you alone and mad."

That was one of most realist statements ever made by a woman to another woman.

LOL....

Well....LMAO!!!!!

My wife and some of her cousins were at the house talking woman stuff. So one girl was complaining about her man. She was like, he washes clothes, he respects her, he treats her right....just a good dude. Yet, she is not happy because she wants better sex from him. So I was leaving so they got quiet when I walked through....when the door was closed one girl said..."girl start back with story"...well afterwards one older girl who was in her 60s said...."well you know Marvin Cease said a Jody can be a woman to. See while you are complaining about this man's sex one of these women in the room may scoop him up on a Jody move. Next thing you alone and mad."

That was one of most realist statements ever made by a woman to another woman.
Very true! That's why women and men shouldn't talk about their significant others around other people.

Back