Dear Lioness....

You keep bringing other people in our conversation, but accuse me of letting them distract me. On the contrary, I'm trying my best to keep this between us, since you started a thread that addressed ME, not other people; so, if there's anybody "trying to do" anything, it's you.

And yes, it's very suspicious that you smack everyone but UAPB. There's a motive/reason/trigger behind everything we do, so yes, I question your decision not to smack UAPB.

Since you, who called me out, and asked me a question, REFUSE to answer MY question(s), I'll make this simple for you

No, I don't think this is fair.

The ball is now back in your court.

First let me put on a little music.....go ahead on and press play then lemme holla at ya....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgFRxaSk5yA

See you need to chill and stop letting this sideline niccas who are too scared to be on the frontlines when it comes to your feelings get to you. Now I know you always think I'm up something sweet lady....I always am when it's about you. See I'm the one who cares about your feelings because I know you love UAPB. All these other roughnecks don't care about you.....they care about what you CAN do versus just caring about you. See these dudes don't give a damn about you. After they smack you all they want to do is go play playstation...or smoke a cigarette. I'm founder sweet lady I wanna make sure UAPB stays safe because that's where your heart is sweet lady.

You follow me...sweet lady.

L

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Flounder getting his ass handed to him by Lioness. Flounder, get yo ass back in the kitchen and fix those sammiches. Leave this smacking to the Big Boys (and Lioness).

Thanks @96lioness, sweetie!!! You're so special.

Flounder getting his ass handed to him by Lioness. Flounder, get yo ass back in the kitchen and fix those sammiches. Leave this smacking to the Big Boys (and Lioness).

Thanks @96lioness, sweetie!!! You're so special.

Brother I refuse to smack UAPB.......I know what you trying to do. Plus I don't smack girls....I leave that to the feminine cats.

If you skurd, say so!

Look I have nothing to prove....I disappeared from the page for 3 years and I am still the undisputed champion who put Get Ready and a few others to sleep in literally one post. So understand I ain’t afraid of nothing!!!!

Please believe.

Now if you want me to become DSN I will do so but only to Texas Southern and I don’t think the entire Texas Southern contingent could shut me down.

I’m short I’m ya Huckleberry and will literally send you home to grandmama crying.

If you skurd, say so!

Oh and by the way Wicket W. Warrick sit your $1.25 ass before I make change cause you making me homesick for DSN.

See when I started this thread it was about me Lioness then you had to open that furry trap with your mother sucking opinion so this is how I’m going to do it...eff Texas Southern as staff, administration, and a effing crew and if Texas A&M got a effing opinion then eff them to...C-Leb eff you to...TSU football team eff you to...don’t your offensive coordinator have a stuttering problem....he can get this issue to...ole dyslexic ass MOFO!!!! Ocean that Stole eff you to...ole junior high learners permit having ass band!!!!

I’m short niggums stay yo a$$ at Frenchies because you step in to this grease I will send you home looking like Smokey on Friday when he smoked the bad weed.

My smack will make sure your whiskers never grow!!!!

Last edited:
Oh and by the way Wicket W. Warrick sit your $1.25 ass before I make change cause you making me homesick for DSN.

See when I started this thread it was about me Lioness then you had to open that furry trap with your mother sucking opinion so this is how I’m going to do it...eff Texas Southern as staff, administration, and a effing crew and if Texas A&M got a effing opinion then eff them to...C-Leb eff you to...TSU football team eff you to...don’t your offensive coordinator have a stuttering problem....he can get this issue to...ole dyslexic ass MOFO!!!! Ocean that Stole eff you to...ole junior high learners permit having ass band!!!!

I’m short niggums stay yo a$$ at Frenchies because you step in to this grease I will send you home looking like Smokey on Friday when he smoked the bad weed.

My smack will make sure your whiskers never grow!!!!
See what you did Lioness? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Look I have nothing to prove....I disappeared from the page for 3 years and I am still the undisputed champion who put Get Ready and a few others to sleep in literally one post. So understand I ain’t afraid of nothing!!!!

Please believe.

Now if you want me to become DSN I will do so but only to Texas Southern and I don’t think the entire Texas Southern contingent could shut me down.

I’m short I’m ya Huckleberry and will literally send you home to grandmama crying.
Get ready too? Damn, you went alllllll the way back.

Get ready too? Damn, you went alllllll the way back.

Nah whiskers don’t get soft now!!!! Where the scared talk. You brought DSN out...are you not entertained!!!!! See I will make hush up!!! This the smack board not the instigation board...you need to go to kitchen and help make pie!!!!! You do what puddins do...run around in a circle yappin!!!!

Nah don’t pull back now!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Nah whiskers don’t get soft now!!!! Where the scared talk. You brought DSN out...are you not entertained!!!!! See I will make hush up!!! This the smack board not the instigation board...you need to go to kitchen and help make pie!!!!! You do what puddins do...run around in a circle yappin!!!!

Nah don’t pull back now!!!!
Curlud mane I never was involved in your mess so there is nothing to pull back from. Get outcha' feelings young blood.

Curlud mane I never was involved in your mess so there is nothing to pull back from. Get outcha' feelings young blood.

See that’s where you messed up!!! This the smack board ain’t nobody in they feelings!!! You wanted DSN you got him all year chump!!!! “In my D-Nice voice”

@The Founder

I know that you posted this thread for a banter between us. I like the fact that you "sent for me", wanting to have a little "verbal excursion" with me, and I admit, sometimes I want to participate in a little smack myself. And I too have tried to keep this between us.

However, after reading the most recent posts on the this Forum, I will respectively acknowledge your decision and bow out. I know this is a public forum and everyone has the right to post; however, I know all too well how dark I can get when it comes to certain topics, and I am well capable of allowing my very dark side to take over. I agree with you that it's not really about "feelings", but with me it's about the passion I'm feeling about the subject at the time I'm posting, and that can sometimes appear to be really dark!

If our conversation (between you and me) may cause you to "go in" with outside posters, I have to be responsible and quench it. I know this is the Smack Board! But I'd rather you use that same smack in our conversation on me rather than on someone else. I don't want what we smack between us cause you to "lose character" on anyone else. Again, I know this is the Smack Board, but I've seen many people get banned behind their posts, and I don't want to be involved if that should happen to anyone.

However, stay tuned as we get closer to the UAPB/GSU game. There's a whole lot of unfinished business to discuss, ESPECIALLY from 2018......:cool:

Reactions: Jax
@The Founder

I know that you posted this thread for a banter between us. I like the fact that you "sent for me", wanting to have a little "verbal excursion" with me, and I admit, sometimes I want to participate in a little smack myself. And I too have tried to keep this between us.

However, after reading the most recent posts on the this Forum, I will respectively acknowledge your decision and bow out. I know this is a public forum and everyone has the right to post; however, I know all too well how dark I can get when it comes to certain topics, and I am well capable of allowing my very dark side to take over. I agree with you that it's not really about "feelings", but with me it's about the passion I'm feeling about the subject at the time I'm posting, and that can sometimes appear to be really dark!

If our conversation (between you and me) may cause you to "go in" with outside posters, I have to be responsible and quench it. I know this is the Smack Board! But I'd rather you use that same smack in our conversation on me rather than on someone else. I don't want what we smack between us cause you to "lose character" on anyone else. Again, I know this is the Smack Board, but I've seen many people get banned behind their posts, and I don't want to be involved if that should happen to anyone.

However, stay tuned as we get closer to the UAPB/GSU game. There's a whole lot of unfinished business to discuss, ESPECIALLY from 2018......:cool:

I wasn’t in my feelings I just gave him a taste of what he wanted.

Nah don’t take up for him now.

See this was between me and you and he kept hitting and hitting. I told him a number of times to stay out of it but noooooooooo he wanted to continue to egg it on. So DSN came out.

This is the smack page with a motto “If you can’t take heat get you a$$ out the kitchen.”

That’s why I try to stay away from being DSN. DSN makes folk wanna fight. Back in the day the smack I just put on him was normal operating procedure....

Heck there was a young lady from JSU that we used to call Gary Coleman from Different Strokes. The crying Eddie Robinson after he was dead. The Mama Jag post. The jock washer post.

See he got in “him” feelings. My post about “eff C-Leb” that’s smack....C-Leb from the ole school and knows DSN.

Like I said I told him to back off but he had to keep pushing....like my daddy always said “you eff with the bulls you get the horns.”

I wasn’t in my feelings I just gave him a taste of what he wanted.

Nah don’t take up for him now.

See this was between me and you and he kept hitting and hitting. I told him a number of times to stay out of it but noooooooooo he wanted to continue to egg it on. So DSN came out.

This is the smack page with a motto “If you can’t take heat get you a$$ out the kitchen.”

That’s why I try to stay away from being DSN. DSN makes folk wanna fight. Back in the day the smack I just put on him was normal operating procedure....

Heck there was a young lady from JSU that we used to call Gary Coleman from Different Strokes. The crying Eddie Robinson after he was dead. The Mama Jag post. The jock washer post.

See he got in “him” feelings. My post about “eff C-Leb” that’s smack....C-Leb from the ole school and knows DSN.

Like I said I told him to back off but he had to keep pushing....like my daddy always said “you eff with the bulls you get the horns.”
What is DSN? I ain't mad at Founder. I was just stirring the pot. Again, what is DSN?

@The Founder

......... I know this is a public forum and everyone has the right to post; however, I know all too well how dark I can get when it comes to certain topics, and I am well capable of allowing my very dark side to take over. I agree with you that it's not really about "feelings", but with me it's about the passion I'm feeling about the subject at the time I'm posting, and that can sometimes appear to be really dark!
THE DARK SIDE WOULD WELCOME YOU--YOUR HIDDEN FORCE IS STRONG!
24814f5e-fe9f-44c3-ab13-0c6a3f2a4b9d.jpg

Last edited:
Back