Dear Lioness....

The Founder

How are you today sweet lady.

I would like to inform you that I will be continuing my moratorium of not smacking UAPB. This moratorium is contingent on you not smack GSU. I think it is fair on both ends.

Is this fair?

Your Friend in Smack,
Founder

How are you today sweet lady.

I would like to inform you that I will be continuing my moratorium of not smacking UAPB. This moratorium is contingent on you not smack GSU. I think it is fair on both ends.

Is this fair?

Your Friend in Smack,
Founder

Dear Founder,

I am well, thank you, and hope the same for you and yours.

I thank you, again, for informing me of your continued freeze on smacking my beloved UAPB. While I am still baffled as to why you smack just about all of our schools in the conference but my alma mater, I confess I am very suspicious as to why you 1) made a thread to announce this, 2) why you chose to post your ban on smacking my UAPB on the SMACK Board, 3) why is your ban contingent upon me NOT smacking Grambling, and 4) why you used the word "moratorium".

If you would be so kind as to address my suspicions, or better yet, put them rest, I'll be more than happy to give my response as to whether I agree your "insinuated proposal" is fair or not.

Best Regards,
Your Smack SWAC Sister,
96lioness

Flounder is always sucking up

giphy.gif

..... He saying this cause UAPB scared the hell out of Grambling last season …. *runs*

Historical overview since 1990 (My freshman year at UAPB)

10/16/93- UAPB 7 vs. GSU- 45 (War Memorial-Little Rock, AR)
10/15/94- UAPB 17 vs. GSU 44- (Red River Classic-Shreveport, LA)
10/14/95- UAPB 17 vs. GSU 14- (Red River Classic-Shreveport, LA)
10/19/96- UAPB 15 vs. GSU 32- (Red River Classic-Shreveport, LA)
10/18/97- UAPB 22 vs. GSU 16- (Red River Classic-Shreveport, LA) *
10/17/98- UAPB 54 vs. GSU 33- (Red River Classic-Shreveport, LA)

10/23/99- UAPB 19 vs. GSU 24- (Red River Classic-Shreveport, LA)
10/14/00- UAPB 17 vs. GSU 24- (Red River Classic-Shreveport, LA)
10/13/01- UAPB 7 vs. GSU 60- (Red River Classic-Shreveport, LA)
10/19/02- UAPB 15 vs. GSU 54- (Red River Classic-Shreveport, LA)
10/18/03- UAPB 16 vs. GSU 41- (Golden Lion Stadium, PB, AR)
10/16/04- UAPB 41 vs. GSU 22- (Eddie G. Robinson, Grambling, LA)
10/15/05- UAPB 23 vs. GSU 26- (GLS, Pine Bluff, AR)
10/14/06- UAPB 33 vs. GSU 28- (Delta Classic 4 Literacy-LR, AR)
10/13/07- UAPB 24 vs. GSU 30- (Delta Classic 4 Literacy-LR, AR)
11/08/08- UAPB 7 vs. GSU 28- (Delta Classic 4 Literacy, LR, AR)
11/07/09- UAPB 49 vs. GSU 42- (Delta Classic 4 Literacy, LR, AR)
10/30/10- UAPB 25 vs. GSU 35- (Delta Classic 4 Literacy, LR, AR)
10/29/11- UAPB 20 vs. GSU 27- (GLS, Pine Bluff, AR)
11/10/12- UAPB 24 vs. GSU 17- (EGRMS, Grambling, LA)
11/09/13- UAPB 45 vs. GSU 42- (GLS, Pine Bluff, AR)

10/18/14- UAPB 39 vs. GSU 63- (EGRMS, Grambling, LA)
11/14/15- UAPB 31 vs. GSU 49- (GLS, Pine Bluff, AR)
10/29/16- UAPB 0 vs. GSU 70- (EGRMS, Grambling, LA)
11/ 04/17- UAPB 26 vs. GSU 31- (GLS, Pine Bluff, AR)
10/27/18- UAPB 38 vs. GSU 45- (EGRMS, Grambling, AR) OT

*UAPB Golden Lions probate year return to the SWAC

Everyone knows that Grambling isn't concerned about my Golden Lions, so I don't know why Founder won't smack us.

Last edited:
I wish MOFOs would stay out of me and Lioness business. Y’all act like roller wearing Tupperware women.

Stop sucking up

Man get on somewhere.....this is between me and Lioness...now all y’all gotta open your mouths with a effing opinion like some nosey fat woman who was the shit in high school but now folks wonder what the hell happened to her. Especially you...you always got some stuff to say. Just go to Wal-Mart they got a sale on catfish.

Historical overview since 1990 (My freshman year at UAPB)

10/16/93- UAPB 7 vs. GSU- 45 (War Memorial-Little Rock, AR)
10/15/94- UAPB 17 vs. GSU 44- (Red River Classic-Shreveport, LA)
10/14/95- UAPB 17 vs. GSU 14- (Red River Classic-Shreveport, LA)
10/19/96- UAPB 15 vs. GSU 32- (Red River Classic-Shreveport, LA)
10/18/97- UAPB 22 vs. GSU 16- (Red River Classic-Shreveport, LA) *
10/17/98- UAPB 54 vs. GSU 33- (Red River Classic-Shreveport, LA)

10/23/99- UAPB 19 vs. GSU 24- (Red River Classic-Shreveport, LA)
10/14/00- UAPB 17 vs. GSU 24- (Red River Classic-Shreveport, LA)
10/13/01- UAPB 7 vs. GSU 60- (Red River Classic-Shreveport, LA)
10/19/02- UAPB 15 vs. GSU 54- (Red River Classic-Shreveport, LA)
10/18/03- UAPB 16 vs. GSU 41- (Golden Lion Stadium, PB, AR)
10/16/04- UAPB 41 vs. GSU 22- (Eddie G. Robinson, Grambling, LA)
10/15/05- UAPB 23 vs. GSU 26- (GLS, Pine Bluff, AR)
10/14/06- UAPB 33 vs. GSU 28- (Delta Classic 4 Literacy-LR, AR)
10/13/07- UAPB 24 vs. GSU 30- (Delta Classic 4 Literacy-LR, AR)
11/08/08- UAPB 7 vs. GSU 28- (Delta Classic 4 Literacy, LR, AR)
11/07/09- UAPB 49 vs. GSU 42- (Delta Classic 4 Literacy, LR, AR)
10/30/10- UAPB 25 vs. GSU 35- (Delta Classic 4 Literacy, LR, AR)
10/29/11- UAPB 20 vs. GSU 27- (GLS, Pine Bluff, AR)
11/10/12- UAPB 24 vs. GSU 17- (EGRMS, Grambling, LA)
11/09/13- UAPB 45 vs. GSU 42- (GLS, Pine Bluff, AR)

10/18/14- UAPB 39 vs. GSU 63- (EGRMS, Grambling, LA)
11/14/15- UAPB 31 vs. GSU 49- (GLS, Pine Bluff, AR)
10/29/16- UAPB 0 vs. GSU 70- (EGRMS, Grambling, LA)
11/ 04/17- UAPB 26 vs. GSU 31- (GLS, Pine Bluff, AR)
10/27/18- UAPB 38 vs. GSU 45- (EGRMS, Grambling, AR) OT

*UAPB Golden Lions probate year return to the SWAC

Everyone knows that Grambling isn't concerned about my Golden Lions, so I don't know why Founder won't smack us.

Sweet Lady there is no need for questions about why. Just let flow Wonder Woman. You know men supposed to ease the pain of life for women but as you can see from these cavemen hillbilly wannabes they just don’t understand.

Man get on somewhere.....this is between me and Lioness...now all y’all gotta open your mouths with a effing opinion like some nosey fat woman who was the shit in high school but now folks wonder what the hell happened to her. Especially you...you always got some stuff to say. Just go to Wal-Mart they got a sale on catfish.
Ruffled some feathers, huh?

Sweet Lady there is no need for questions about why. Just let flow Wonder Woman. You know men supposed to ease the pain of life for women but as you can see from these cavemen hillbilly wannabes they just don’t understand.

Translation : “Grambling been putting a ft in UAPB golden lion butts but don’t worry about that... I’m gone let you down easy...... “

Founders I got to give it to you..... you are the master of smacking man... smacking without smacking... that’s actually good..., but you ain’t slick jiggah I’m on to you. You must’ve been a playa while at Grambling ... your sweet talk is on hall of fame... I see you master flounder

Translation : “Grambling been putting a ft in UAPB golden lion butts but don’t worry about that... I’m gone let you down easy...... “

Founders I got to give it to you..... you are the master of smacking man... smacking without smacking... that’s actually good..., but you ain’t slick jiggah I’m on to you. You must’ve been a playa while at Grambling ... your sweet talk is on hall of fame... I see you master flounder
He think he is nickel slick

I was at each of those games (except the 2012) and I know my Golden Lions never pose a threat to Grambling.
I also know that when it comes down to smack, @The Founder (formerly Dr Sweet Nupe) can go!
I’m not concerned about who’s gonna beat who on the gridiron this season. My concern is, and has been for a while, why Founder won’t smack my UAPB......and why is his smacking us contingent on me not smacking GSU.

Founder,

Over these past almost 48 years, I’ve learned to take advantage of the wisdom I asked of God, and with thanksgiving, take full advantage of the discernment from the Holy Ghost.
With that being said, wisdom is no good without understanding. Understanding requires answers, and answers require questions.
So, again, I ask that you please put my suspicions to rest and provide your reasons for your actions & requests. Once I have it, I will, with the greatest excitement, give you mine.
I wait, with eagerness, for your response. Until then,

Best Regards,

96Ruthless
96lioness

Founder,

Over these past almost 48 years, I’ve learned to take advantage of the wisdom I asked of God, and with thanksgiving, take full advantage of the discernment from the Holy Ghost.
With that being said, wisdom is no good without understanding. Understanding requires answers, and answers require questions.
So, again, I ask that you please put my suspicions to rest and provide your reasons for your actions & requests. Once I have it, I will, with the greatest excitement, give you mine.
I wait, with eagerness, for your response. Until then,

Best Regards,

96Ruthless
96lioness

Sweet Lady I’m like Switch...when it comes to the smack board “I call your name girl.” At times this page gets boring with the SU/JSU thang...”I think of you”.....when Vally tries to smack “you ease the pain.”.....along with UAPB.

LMAO!!

Pimpin ain’t dead these hoes just scared.

I was at each of those games (except the 2012) and I know my Golden Lions never pose a threat to Grambling.
I also know that when it comes down to smack, @[B]The Founder (formerly Dr Sweet Nupe)[/B] can go!
I’m not concerned about who’s gonna beat who on the gridiron this season. My concern is, and has been for a while, why Founder won’t smack my UAPB......and why is his smacking us contingent on me not smacking GSU.
Dr WHAT? :eek::eek::eek:

Hey Founder, you and Lioness96 should take this LUV affair to y'all's special place (where ever that is). TMM (To Mushy for Me)

How are you today Lioness? Nice nails.

Hey Founder, you and Lioness96 should take this LUV affair to y'all's special place (where ever that is). TMM (To Mushy for Me)

How are you today Lioness? Nice nails.

Brother go sit your used have a perm in a 70s band fishing self down somewhere. This conversation is not designed for Texas Southern graduates.

Go create a thread challenging Valley to a checkers game.

Back